Nokia N9

Nokia N9

lizzy, 04 Feb 2013how do i install whatsapp on this phone?Go to the following link

Sam, 04 Feb 2013When ?? it will be available in india,,,,,It wont be available in India officially. Right I think it would be really difficult to find a new N9 anywhere in the world

• SELLO

lizzy, 04 Feb 2013how do i install whatsapp on this phone?MY N9 don't want to connect internet what should be the problem?

• lizzy

how do i install whatsapp on this phone?

• Sam

When ?? it will be available in india,,,,,

• Esk

enigma, 02 Feb 2013does have an hdmi port and is it hd?Try reading the review/specifications, they answer both questions...

• sohaib s h s

enigma, 02 Feb 2013does have an hdmi port and is it hd?Hi guys i am download softwers in web but not installation whats problem plz help us me

• enigma

does have an hdmi port and is it hd?

• George in USA

Guys, I've had this phone for about 6 months now, and wouldn't trade it for a new android or iphone.
Only wish it had video capability on Skype.
What a phone!!!

Anonymous, 31 Jan 2013hey ch.saqib i still read your opinions till date after our las... moreHi Friend,
I remember you at least the one whose N9 dropped from 13th Floor :D
Here is my E-mail ch.saqib@outlook.com

You can contact me any time and I will try to help you out.

TimmyTee, 23 Jan 2013Sugan, do not turn your phone on! Put it in a plastic bag fill... morehow do u expect him to just disassemble the phone by himself??
he aint any engineer
he should take the phone to a service centre rather than putting it in a bag full of rice and spray denatured alcohol and all other stuff......
isnt dat better??? :-\
and by the way denatured alcohol spoils the circuit board .....
future chemist gay lussac!!! :-P

AnonD-34077, 24 Jan 2013I am not against such discussions here but its better to discuss... morehey ch.saqib
i still read your opinions till date after our last discussion back in june 2012
i dnt knw if u remember me but i am the one who dropped the n9 frm the 13 th floor and luckily got a white one the very same day......
got any idea?? :-P
i am facing som probs with my n9
pls snd me ur email id cuz the prob is very big and i cant discuss it on this forum.
regards, ameya

• There is a way

I bought used one for 270 about 1 year ago. It was in good shape and everything was working as it should have.

About a month ago there were some issues and I wasnt able to find any fixes for them. Someone at freenode irc recomended reflashing to me. Took me few hours to download everything I needed and learn how to actually do it.

Now everything works as it should and even youtube works faster. Battery life was also increased slighly. I belive that any issues with the os can be fixed with reflashing.
So if you dont smash this phone with a hammer, there is a way to fix it.

• N9

I've been looking for this phone but sadly I can't find one, it is truly a great phone and it can run android. And yes it has jelly bean, and that's on dual boot..

ian, 30 Jan 2013please can anyone tell me about the os (meego) is it good as and... moreofcourse go for mini...here is no future...only if you are to much in to linux kin off!

• Esk

ian, 30 Jan 2013please can anyone tell me about the os (meego) is it good as and... moreWhat do you want from the OS?

If you need an app for every situation, you aren't going to get that here at all. Support is somewhat limited, and if you encounter a bug, it probably won't get fixed, short of community workarounds and patches.

If you want a fast OS with full multitasking, great messaging, nice looks, and a decent community... Harmattan has that.

• hellasisgreece

AnonD-107070, 30 Jan 2013I like Nokia but I didn't like this mobile my friends get one fe... moreyou guys ,clearly, have no taste for great things.

I like Nokia but I didn't like this mobile my friends get one few days later they return it.:)

• ian

please can anyone tell me about the os (meego) is it good as android? i am planning to buy n9 this week or should i go for gamsung galaxy s3 mini?

jkl, 27 Jan 2013hey guys, nokia n9 is in FAT32, can i format it to NTFS? wouldn'... moreDo not format the phone, the phone will format itself the way OS need it!