Nokia N9

Nokia N9

Is it ok to download apps from non-store sources...? Pls help guys.

• FaisaL

Just wait for Sailfish for our Nokia N9 :D ..

• Esk

Faiza Iftikhar, 09 Dec 2012I am unable to download viber also.. its really bad that we have... moreUnless the Viber devs port it (or someone else does), that's not turning up either. That's what happens when a platform gets no support from its makers, unfortunately.

camara, 09 Dec 2012nokia n9 loking nise is it face camara have[FRONT]?yes, there is an front camera.

• Faiza Iftikhar

Esk, 05 Dec 2012Get Wazapp like everyone else. Misses a few features, but at lea... moreI am unable to download viber also.. its really bad that we have so limited apps.

Sallu, 08 Dec 2012No there is not at all a problem in laminating n9s lens...after laminating my screen is blinking while clicking the power button.after removing the lamination there is no problem.Thats why am asking...also wifi is not shown in the slideout notification centre.

• camara

nokia n9 loking nise is it face camara have[FRONT]?

• Allawi

Hi guys. Do you know when android alpha 6 will be arrive for Nokia n9. I have alpha 5 and the calling and camera don't work. Thanks guys

• Allawi

sajad, 05 Dec 2012samsung is the bestHa ha ha

• torcida

Hello here you'll find my picture-comparison between the 808 PureView and the N9:

• Sallu

No there is not at all a problem in laminating n9s lens...

• Irfan

Can we open .lxm files in N9? if yes then how. Also how can we enter coordinates in the map.
Thnx in advance

• anonymouse

AnonD-12237, 06 Dec 2012upgraded to a 64gb one and i changed the cover to white. Best ph... moreupgraded to 64GB and changed the cover to white? does't 64GB model come in white by default?

anonymouse

is there any problems in laminating nokia n9 camera lens?

• Esk

olorunfemi david, 07 Dec 2012Nokia n9 is a very 9ice phone the promblem with it, there is no ... moreYou can get FM and internet radio apps on the N9 - it just doesn't come with one. The storage thing, though, that is a little annoying.

• waleed

soooo nice question......

• ubuntu-meego

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=1246016&­;postcount=1 this link may be helpful for my nokia n9 friends.....

• olorunfemi david

Nokia n9 is a very 9ice phone the promblem with it, there is no external memory card slot no radio I just want give u d bestn, take it or leaves it n8 is d best ave never seen it ave evertin dat I want