Nokia N90

Nokia N90

jamaly, 27 Feb 2018I need Nokia 9300i am in Tanzania how I can get ithttps://www.ebay.com/bhp/nokia-9300i

This was when Nokia actually had creativity. Miss those days!

• jamaly

I need Nokia 9300i am in Tanzania how I can get it

the phone have this form?

• nasser irani

akki, 27 Dec 2015best phone ...only the problem with phone is keypad .is good phone I have it

• Kiage

Avail me with information on how and where to get the phone for purchase. Thank you.

Guys, this was the phone that started the selfie culture even before the word "Selfie", came into existence....
I took one in 2006. :)

• akki

best phone ...only the problem with phone is keypad .

• UCHE

I bought this device in 2009; but lost it almost immediately. Wish Nokia would be magnanimous enough to continue with it.

• Nemanja

I still have it. It's 10 years old and it works.. 120 hours lifetime. I hope that it will work for another 20 years at least!

• Maharshi Upadhyaya

AnonD-284879, 18 Jul 2014Mary: Did you get a phone? If not, I can try to find one for ... moreIf you wish to check you can check from Hong Kong, Thailand or Korea. All old phone stocks are sold from there.

• Mani

AnonD-284879, 18 Jul 2014Mary: Did you get a phone? If not, I can try to find one for ... morei need that, i have that since 2010 but it's broken

• bob

Back then this phone was one of the definitions of technology.

Mary Muthuri, 30 Aug 2013Good morning, My name is Mary Muthuri, and i am writing to y... moreMary:

Did you get a phone? If not, I can try to find one for you in the United States. There seem to be a few still available.

i will like with the whole of my heart to give nokia company the great honur & respect for there product is the best.

i like it
is the best

• Mary Muthuri

Good morning,

My name is Mary Muthuri, and i am writing to you from Kenya. I am visually impaired and have to use screen reader software on the phone - such as TALKS - as well as on computer - such as JAWS - since i cannot see. I have been using TALKS on Nokia 6260 until 2 months ago when the phone was stolen. I acquired Nokia E72 but TALKS does not work as well it worked on the Nokia 6260. I have looked for a Nokia 6260 and N90 in Kenya but cannot find at all.

It is for this reason that i am asking if you can get me a Nokia 6260 or N90, even if it is used. A phone that can read back in the same way that the Nokia 6260 did is a crucial part of my life both in the office and at home. I am desperate and will really appreciate any help that you can offer me.

Mary Muthuri

• dx

this is lovly phone. very nice.s

• Yuven