Nokia N900

Nokia N900

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2019Dude windows phones dead Microsoft stoped providing securit... moreHave you not been reading the news lately?: https://www.windowslatest.com/2019/12/15/microsoft-quietly-extends-support-for-windows-10-mobile/amp/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&__twitter_impression=true

You suggest to switch to Android or iOS? No thanks, former Android user here.

YUKI93, 28 Dec 2019Oh please, show me news about Windows Phone getting a malwa... moreDude windows phones dead Microsoft stoped providing security updates for it a few weeks back. If you are still daily driving it you should really think about switching to Android or iOS. Trust me I really wanted them to be relevant but I guess it was not meant to be.

Sibuor, 26 Dec 2019There's no way windows can be anywhere near Android I think... moreOh please, show me news about Windows Phone getting a malware or ransomware attack like Android.

• Sibuor

YUKI93, 26 Sep 2019At least, I am happy that Windows Phone exist. Since I left... moreThere's no way windows can be anywhere near Android I think 70% of mobile phones on Earth use Android

scribbles92, 12 Aug 2019I had this phone (and still do...). It could do EVERYTHING ... moreAt least, I am happy that Windows Phone exist. Since I left Android for it, I see no reason to go back to Android as my daily driver. I just couldn't see the appeal of Android anymore.

• Kvs googler

scribbles92, 12 Aug 2019I had this phone (and still do...). It could do EVERYTHING ... moreThats amaxing i will buy it

• scribbles92

I had this phone (and still do...). It could do EVERYTHING and could've been sooo much more. Just as soon as it was announced Nokia gave up on it and Maemo 5 and moved on to MeeGo. Ultimately, instead of siding with Android, it was allowed to be gobbled up by Microsoft and the Windows Mobile platform and we all know what happened after that... Just like BlackBerry, Nokia had some really small thinkers running the company. Refusing to adapt and be flexible. Sad...

I have this cellphone never been open or repaired

• amez

Caution, the original version has ONE micro sim card slot, not TWO.

Lloyd, 24 Mar 2019Where can i get one. Im in india.Keep on checking OLX as I've seen many times it gets sold.

• Lloyd

iabhi, 04 Jan 2019Really you should. I used to own this and I installed Debia... moreWhere can i get one. Im in india.

YUKI93, 03 Jan 2019As a casual Linux enthusiast, I may consider on getting thi... moreReally you should. I used to own this and I installed Debian, Meego, Android in parallel to Maemo. Until it got stolen.
I got it again used one and want to treasure it. Cause I learned a lot playing with this mobile.
There is no other phone you can play/hack/do anything youwant, with it till date. And you have Maemo community still active.
Try ebay to get one and nice to see your message :)

As a casual Linux enthusiast, I may consider on getting this phone just to try out installing proper Linux OS in it.

• Med

Not the best choice for regular phone users
But it is one of the best and most amazing phones that uses linux

Gonna buy me an N900 again. Prices for “new in box” are very high so i will not rush it, vacation first. I will use it with a huawei portable/pocket LTE router to get modern day internet speed.

Anonymous, 08 Mar 2018I too bought Note 2 on launch, its terrible. Poor colors, b... moresorry to hear that, but my Note 2 worked and looked flawless, every detail whether software or hardware, i used it for 4 years, did everything on it, even played all i could with custom roms and everything. it was a beast for sure, then changed few phones in between, now i have the note 8, and its perfect, i hope this stays with me for 4+ years

AnonD-140268, 10 Jan 2018best phone I had, but then I bought the note 2 back in 2012... moreI too bought Note 2 on launch, its terrible. Poor colors, blue tint amoled with extremy poor PPI, poor app compatibility, poor plastic, plastic smell when it heat up and it heat up a lot when it heats. Pls dont compare to N900.

• Nesti

I have one like New in Box with all accesories
and i have another one used
2 nokia n900

best phone I had, but then I bought the note 2 back in 2012, and i've never looked back again

• anony

AnonD-34934, 31 Oct 2017One of the best and unique device from Nokia. Try hearing F... more+1