Nokia N900

Nokia N900

• anony

AnonD-34934, 31 Oct 2017One of the best and unique device from Nokia. Try hearing F... more+1

One of the best and unique device from Nokia. Try hearing FLAC audio files in this phone. It will be amazing.. Nothing but a Nokia :-)

• enfdo

BEST NOKIA MOBILE EVER

i had two (both of them had been stoled from me).

• guest001

hassan, 03 Feb 2017Can a use hwatsapp?The is an application to use whatsapp "yappari", but whatsapp changed its system protocol, so this applcation was outdated snd it will not work anymore.

Enolaguy, 25 Jan 2017i think it is legendary Yes.. With out any doubt.. Beast till date 👍✌

• hassan

whodoes, 26 Oct 2012hi anyone knows how to hard reset my n900 using Mac OSX lio... moreCan a use hwatsapp?

• muku

@ brz, switch to blackberry (10.3.1) and enjoy the whole new world with an awesome OS.

• Luiz Brz

Can I use it to receive bluetooth audio from my mobile and send the audio to my sound system connected by cable?

• Luiz Brz

Do anyone knows if is there other OS (better than Maemo for web browsing youtube for exemple) ? In Maemo web browsers do not work normally... seems updates is missing...

• Enolaguy

i think it is legendary

zee, 04 Jan 2017Gery can we run whatsapp skype Facebook etc. on this phone.... moreYappari is whatsapp clinet for maemo
Facebook should be fine in browser
Skype is built in app for n900 or you may download it from google

• zee

Gery can we run whatsapp skype Facebook etc. on this phone. If yes, which store do we use to download these apps?

• me

Wellar, 22 Dec 2016Where can I Buy this???? I want this realy realy realy bad....If u live in EU I can sell u mine.It's almost like new but can't open FB or YouTube.

• Grey

2017 and still loving this phoe.. Hope nokia manufacture this kind of model.

AnonD-613129, 23 Nov 2016This is still the best overall phone I ever had. Loved the ... more100% Agreed

• Wellar

Where can I Buy this???? I want this realy realy realy bad....

This is still the best overall phone I ever had. Loved the Dev-community, loved the FM-transmitter for roadtrips, loved the keyboard. If anyone ever makes a new version of this, with the Ubuntu/Linux Maemo OS, keyboard, Samsung Note-series stylus tech, a 5.5-6.3 inch screen with the glass from the Moto X Force and IP68 cert, then that will be the ultimate device ever created.

This is the most amazing phone I have ever owned since 1999

AnonD-601751, 24 Oct 2016where can i buy this phone? You can't. It is too old.