Nokia N91

Nokia N91

• Cc

N81 is better than N91 in everything except sound quality via 3.5mm jack.

• nick

VIVA LA VIDA, 28 Sep 2008you are a liar! my n91 is almost 3 years old and it's still very... moregreat name, great album too ;)

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2008we want a sucessorfor real mate

we want a sucessor

is n81 as good as n91

n91 king

i also have the 4gb n91. i wanted the 8gb n91 but it's phased out already. i don't wanna buy 2nd hand phones.

i want the 8 gig version i have the 4 gig from 3 years ago were can i get it in uk as nokia discontinued it

n91 king it destroys i8510 i own both soon selling the samsung

Dani, 08 Oct 2008I'l stick that Texas DA-C3 Audio Chip into a iPod thanks:Ptexsas in n91 is the best in the history of daps .nokia are either stupid or scared to make a phone that sounds like n91,we music heads dont want all in 1 like n85 with ok sq we want very high end sq like n91

• Dani

mangesh, 06 Oct 2008you make me a laugh,what a great joke.k800 is sounding better th... moreN91 fanboy, abit over obsessesed with it?

have you ever tried a SE Phones or heard SE's Sound Quality?

There the best to!

• Dani

mangesh, 04 Oct 2008someone said that n76 has better audio quality than n91,i comple... moreI'l stick that Texas DA-C3 Audio Chip into a iPod thanks:P

im begging u nokia why cant ,or why wont u produce a phone with the harman kardon amp and all the other n91 components ,n81 has no where near as deep rumbling bass as n91,also n91 has lots of volume,n91 blows away my iphone 3g sound quality ,n85 will not come close to n91,pls nokia fix up it cant have been a fluke building n91 sq can it,also tested cowon d2,n91 is as good and loud and bassy as that,and the d2 is the best deicated dap.

• matt

ive tried both n81 and n91 in a sound test. i used a pair of senheisser headphone. i played same mp3 file with 192kbps on both phones. n81 sounds great. but n91 sounds even greater. i can't put it into words. u have to hear it by yourself. n91 is the king of sound.

• DJ

Listen guyz, as being a DJ for last few years, my work is to work and play with some of the best sound interfaces available, Earlier I used to think that SE walkman series is best in terms of sound delivered through headsets, untill I grabbed N91. Believe me w550i's amazing headset was sounding like a dull flute in my ears when I once heard the N91 bass frequencies. No one can beat the.....forget beat. No one can't even come near to the N91's sound quality. The GOD is created once in a lifetime and the GOD of music phones is .........N91. Hats off to the genius who created it.

NOKIA PLEASE READ THIS:
We music lovers/afficionados/addicts, audiophiles want and need a true N91 successor! Not just the same old thing with downgraded specs like N81; or just an all-round device with good sound like N85/N96. Please create an ultimate music phone! Please include these features:
1.Same or better dedicated audio chip and sound quality compared to N91
9.Support for all music formats
10.Has the most advanced music player user interface
That's all. Thank you.

• XY

When you hear N91's sound via headset, you'll be blown away.

people are speaking about n91 replacement will it come soon