Nokia N93

Nokia N93

• a guy from Bali

tama, 03 May 2013finally...i got this N93,new but old-stock..silver-colored ... morewhere did you get it from dude?

• gray

I just want to ask why my N93 was only 52mb in ram? But i checked every specifications over the net and it says N93 has a 64mb of ram. Btw, im planning on selling this phone of mine. Problem is, the main camera doesnt work anymore, aside from that everything is perfect.

• dilain

tama, 03 May 2013finally...i got this N93,new but old-stock..silver-colored ... moreyea buddy soooo true abt wat u were telling

• tama

finally...i got this N93,new but old-stock..silver-colored
when using this phone i sunddenly become center of attraction in my class..im a college student.
when others busy with following android tech,can b fristrating coz too fast tech developments,making those who own androids get frustrated with new phone releases that definitely more modern than theirs..
but for n93..until today nothing except nokia phones itself can beat this phone in terms of fresh design, un'copy'able form factor..brilliant camera mechanics..

as my own experience using N93 i feel no boring using it,when using my sold xperia sola i feel boredness at faster rate.

if u want N93,go get it..its worth it..also,in terms of toughness of moving mechanics,i suggest buy N93 instead of N93i as N93i is more 'fragile'.

• brit

awsome havent stop read about it wanting one since 2006
hoping i get one this year

• dilain

hey im using this phone phone this phone is realy gud

• vik

n93 such a gr8 phone...itz a bit old n rare but but too gud...

• vik

n93 such a gr8 phone...itz a bit old n rare but but too gud...

• Mohamed Salih

i had this phone and when i use it on UMTS Network mode it tell me that (SIM Registration faild!) then when i use use it on GSM Network mode it works. is there are any solutions or apps can fix this?

• boyo

waooo! Its great to b a part of de family nokia n93. Nd i am happy too. Pls how can i get the housing? Pls.

• dihan

i m so happy to have this phone

• cell

n93i is better 16m colors more pretty and less weight...

• dinnu

i want nokia n93 housing panel

• vince

im lucky to have this phone now. its a rare phone. and significant others, like!!!

• raju

I want n93 strip where i can get that strip

• lighters4you

i have a nokia n93 great performance ;) anyone want to nuy my n93? hehe

• ranz143

great and amazing ph0ne. . .
I love this kind of ph0ne. . I hv n93 and i usd it evryday haha.

• b2k

i love my nokia n93

• ekawonk

yes ored yes ored,.. wkwkwk

• edge