Nokia N96

Nokia N96

• Kai Pulla

Buy a 1200 cheap an best battery package is awesome mobile is ofr communication only so plz don spen more money for that friends

• butterfly

p, 22 Feb 2009hey owners!!can any one tell me how much does this phone costs??... moreI bought my phone for 37k last dec. 2008,but last sunday,Its only about 33 to 34k,I saw in the Mall.

• douglas

all the n96 needs and a cell phone software technician is a software update it freezes 2 much other than that its a great phone and i hate people who review phones and say the worst and not the good i pity them the phone rocks i love it

• p

hey owners!!can any one tell me how much does this phone costs?? euro/dollars
thank you in advance...

• Nick

WoW it`s a real monster !!! I love it and in my opinion the price according to the features and performances is so reasonable and fine !!I have a 8800 Sirrocco already and you enjoy working with it...I LOVE NOKIA

• Kenzo

gift, 22 Feb 2009how do i connect to the tv channel iam in tanzania.generally the... moreU need 2 contact ur service provider.. Ask them 4 a Universal Sim card. Tel them u hav a DVB-H enabled handset and wana watch tv

• Kenzo

torr, 22 Feb 2009theres a hissing sound when i play the videos i recorded? will n... moreDnt wory myn dose the same its a anti speaker bearning sound. Bt wil be fixd next firmware update.

• need help

any one help me please this or 5800 and money doesnt matter and i need one now cant wait for n97

• gift

how do i connect to the tv channel iam in tanzania.generally the phone is nice

Why is the flagship high end expensive N96 poorly built with cheap low quality plastic and the midrange and very affordable N79 has much better build and better materials than this N96? N79 is like N85 without OLED screen, or N79 is like N96 without DVB-H. Go for N79 not for N96.

Guys, you cannot use Naviwheel on v12 firmware or on any succeeding firmware because in the first place N96 doesn't have a touchsensitive naviwheel hardware..

• marvin

w/c is better... n96 or omnia... n96 is much more expensive than omnia....pls hlp..which phone do u think is more durable..

• torr

theres a hissing sound when i play the videos i recorded? will nokia be able to fix this?

expensive!!!!!!!!!!

• domagoj

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970All nokia phones are suported...

• domagoj

Anonymous, 21 Feb 2009just got the n96. i installed new themes for n96 and they are o... moreI had some problems with screen saver,update softwer,think it will work fine then..

• starlux

I want to save my received files to the 16GB internal memory of my N96 from my Inbox. How to do it? Any information please?

• starlux

just got the n96. i installed new themes for n96 and they are ok in all screens but not in the screed when I make or receive a call. It always returns to default 02 theme. Any suggestions?
I also can't uninstal the 02 screen saver and 02 greeting, it's not in the application manager and nothing from 02 shows up when going in throught the pc.
Does anyone know how that can be removed and what is the file called?

• shreedhar