Nokia N96

Nokia N96

• maaa

how can i find where my nokia n96 is realy made in....Thank you

• Maurice

I think the n95 8gb is much better than this so called 'n96' thingy.

• James Mckeown

Kirsten, 15 Feb 2010Yes you correct. This phne is junk without the Carl Zeiss 5Mp c... moreSo how can i get in touch with you?

• Dr Mohammad

ever since i downloaded new software and ovi maps with free navigation,my nokia n96 camera is not functioning,every time i try to open my camera it says this function is not supported???moreover all other applications open slowly and sometimes my mobile switches off automatically?what the hell is going on with my nokia n96??anyone help plz

• Kirsten

James Mckeown, 11 Feb 2010Nokia N96 is a priceless device with 5 megapixel Carl Zesis lens... moreYes you correct.
This phne is junk without the Carl Zeiss 5Mp camera and the 16GB and all that nonsense.
Hw much did u pay for it.
Coz i can get it 4u 4 R1500.

If intrested. I am out of country now i am in America u cna get back 2 me via this network.

Valentines Regards,
Kirsten..

Data transfer code by blutooth cod

• kokos

How can i enable the wifi ? is off?

• James Mckeown

Nokia N96 is a priceless device with 5 megapixel Carl Zesis lens camera, 16 gigabyte internal memory along side has sd memory card slot and watch live tv any where.

Mega pixel 2.8 not gud buh y is it light and made in china i just bought mine 2day.

• Usman

hows n97... somebody tell me ...about this

• Pablo

ayo , 07 Feb 2010How can I make my N96 show on tv? all I see is a padlock kind of... moreDude! You need have DVB-H capable con your country ;)

heyyy can any one tell me how much speed has n96

• ayo

How can I make my N96 show on tv? all I see is a padlock kind of image.

• shorty

anybody knows if tv receiver is working in romania on n96 ? very good phone

• mga

vin, 22 Jan 2010hi guys my n96 keeps on telling me memory low move or delete dat... moreMy friend ithink you shoul go to your phone web browser and at options you will find "clear privacy data" select all you should solve your problem. Do you have X-plore instaled? This one can show directly where your problem is. Also you might have too many application instaled on phone instead of mass memory. Make tha changes and you will have all back, cheers.

• khalid

i need this because i like this mobile so much

• SIMI

the phone is so fragile u cant even throw it up in the sky nd catch it with ur otha hand,i've dropd it twice nd this time the upper-part came off the sliding tracks...i think its female.

• Mohamed Alaa

it is an owesome phone really

• Mohamed Alaa

Jerry, 02 Feb 2010Pls i wnt some1 2 help me wit my nokia n96 d features is jst 2 m... moreu will find the themes in the settings in personalization

• Riz

Dear Friends. please guide me. can i use PC2CALL card on N76.
riz4f@yahoo.com