Nokia N96

Nokia N96

• Raj

Help me friends.. Please inform how to watch live Tv in nokia n96???????? plzzzz.....

• James Mckeown

The best and king of phones when it comes to entertainment from games, music, video, tv and even one of the best picture quality.

• James Mckeown

nowmy, 05 Dec 2009how can i download themes for my n96??? plz reply....coz i real... moreDownload themes from Getjar website

• pratib

Man of peace, 06 Dec 2009Plz can som1 help me on diz? I got nokia N96 since past 6 months... moreI dont noe how to solve ur problem.Anyway thanks 4 being with us.Thank you 4 using maxis.....

• ian katumo

wonderful,i wish i had a phone like that

• Djibril

nowmy, 05 Dec 2009how can i download themes for my n96??? plz reply....coz i real... moreHey gal, 2 thiz site en u'll get fantastic themes 4 ur device. www.mobile9.com. hope lov it.

• Man of peace

Plz can som1 help me on diz? I got nokia N96 since past 6 months its nice i watch live tv on it & atimes i use my tv out cable to watch it live on my house television & it works perfect but i letter discover dat D phon is very slow even wen rotatin D screen so i hav to upgrade it to latest version online last week since den D live tv is not displayin any tv program on my house television again, every odda tin 'll appear includin sound of D program but wot 'll appear is a KEY crossed wit a bar though it displays on the phone. Plz can anybody help me out on how i can make it display on my house tv plzzzz its urgent. Plzzzz

• nowmy

James Mckeown, 23 Nov 2009You can download themes and if you want date & time in standby, ... morehow can i download themes for my n96???
plz reply....coz i really nid it....tnx,,,,,.

• Gebo

Download Divx mobile player from divx.com, then watch movies in beautiful dvd quality, saying that your pc will have to have divx converter to convert them into that format.

• puzzled

James Mckeown, 04 Dec 2009Use the right file type and check the original file to see if it... morebelieve me...ive tried everything...
format is fine, EVERYTHING IS FINE... :-(

• James Mckeown

puzzled, 04 Dec 2009why on gods beautiful earth, can i not watch all the movies that... moreUse the right file type and check the original file to see if it has no fault before converting it.

• puzzled

why on gods beautiful earth, can i not watch all the movies that i load on my device? it plays half the movie then stops but the sound continues, can anyone help with this matter? firmware has been upgarded and all

• Amit

sean, 30 Nov 2009why is it when i try to install some apps it says certificate e... moreHey buddy update your mobile with latest new firmware . Your problem will be solve.

• sean

why is it when i try to install some apps it says certificate expired??!!

• sean

why is it when i try to install some apps it says certificate error??!!

wrost phone ever made by Nokia .... the price is too high...very very slow process..... The only thing in this phone is 16gb memory capacity....so better choose n79

• seyram bedzra

thanks to james mckwoen i can now watch live tv

• franco

hello! here is a complere review of the n96, its too large to post it here, you can see it on this link

• Patrick

chelz, 23 Nov 2009does n96 has an inflight mode...??? can i download themes for t... moreIts called off-line mode and its among the profiles.

• James Mckeown

You can download themes and if you want date & time in standby, you can download a theme that has such feature. Nokia N96 is able to transmit live tv (digital tv) and i'm able to watch 12 dstv channels on my phone (Super Sports [blitz, 3, 7 and 9],Channel O, Magic World, Africa Magic, CNN, BBC, Ghana tv, Cartoon Network and Big Brother Africa) in Ghana. Nokia N96 is the greatest phone so far. Having any problem you can contact me on +233264936710