Nokia N96

Nokia N96

• Penn

Can someone tell me if n96 is better than n86??? and how is it better? thanks in advance...

aj2009, 05 Nov 2009Can anyone help me? when i try to transfer my music from PC to... moreYour phone has two memorys, one that have all fuctions and programs of the phone (its about 128MG) and an other wwhere you can save all your information (16GB), maybe you saved your information on the first information, check your memory details.

• aj2009

Can anyone help me?
when i try to transfer my music from PC to my phone , it says " not enough memory"!, while i've over 10 gig memory left.
pls. help me.

Jimmy, 03 Nov 2009Great Cellphone but the problem is the batterey is not long enou... moreTalk less charge more

• chacha khan

hi ther i luv phone i from india and i dream about fone in my hands hope dream come true. bye bye

• timoty

James Mckeown, 03 Nov 2009I haven't seen any phone yet that could be match with this phone... morehehehehe...try n82 0r n86 for sure you will see the difference.

Jimmy, 03 Nov 2009Great Cellphone but the problem is the batterey is not long enou... moreI am borrowing N96 from friend and I brought a new battery for it and I have to charge it everyday!

• James Mckeown

I haven't seen any phone yet that could be match with this phone in functions. I graduated last month and i took some pictures with my Nokia N96 and a Leica 10 megapixel digital camera and my Nokia N96's pictures were more richer in picture quality even though it is 5 megapixel. I'm able to watch digital tv channels on Dstv and i will be able to watch the World Cup 2010 on my phone in Ghana thanks to Nokia. There is nothing wrong with this phone but rather the users. If your update version is not out be patience for your service provider. People are disrespecting Nokia but they forget that it competitors valuable aspect of the phone belongs to Nokia( GSM,UMTS,Wifi etc) and they all pay patent rights.

• Jimmy

Great Cellphone but the problem is the batterey is not long enough for talking long conversation. It has to be charged the batterey everyday, especially after I use for long conversation.

• katz

i have problem with my nokia N96.. i have downloaded a trial version of an antivirus. i had updated it once and then suddenly one time my handset restarted and when it turned on, my screen was view was damaged. i turned off my phone for one day and the second day when i tried opening it there was a pop-up of the antivirus asking for a code. i had tried accessing my phone over the pc but its a failure. friends suggested me to restore it because there's nothing i can do for it.. my problem is how will i still try to recover or copy some files from my phone..

• Manar

I have n96 and it is very good in it's sound and pictures and memory but i have a problem with it when i update its software to recieve my e-mail on my phone since that it makes restart by itself every short time can you help me please

• Sony Ericsson user

What phone y advice me to get I Phone 3GS, N 96, N 97 or E 75, thanks

• qweqwe

0000??or 1111?

• Spiderg

4 Transceivers in 8 months and still the phone has problems maintaining a connection. Software is good. hardware is cheap and crappy.

• ebotross

sinisa, 26 Oct 2009i have the n96 and I have a problem with the my own secret cod... morehttp://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/showthread.ph­p?t=133673
try this

• ebotrosss

try this for the security code reseting

• nokia

nokia 5800 is better 400mhz cpu but alos n95 has a 333mhz cup nokia n96 200mhz lol

• Arpit

sinisa, 26 Oct 2009i have the n96 and I have a problem with the my own secret cod... moreu can betta go n chnge ur lock code ...its wil tak min. 100rs fr deleting d code...u get diz servise in ny mobile store

• steve

horrible phone, slow, powers off, contact numbers not being stored, not registering when called. shaky slide. worst $550 i ever spent

• Tsakalides Nikolaos

great phone well made but once more nokia make a great phone with very bad battery capacity...only one day lasts the battery with midle use....