Nokia N96

Nokia N96

• yaj

SUNNY, 16 Oct 2009hii yesterday i got n96 from my bro but i dont know how to opra... moreread the manual for you to know how to operate

• ashley

hey i just got a nokia n96 recently but i've tried using it today.
um when i put the usb into the computer to download some songs and pictures but nothing happens when i put the usb so how does that work ?
also can this phone go fully silent or does it just stay in vibration ?
please let me know
thanks !

• JuNkMaN

how much is it in the US and india huh...?

• Haskalah

How much is this in the Philippines?

• SUNNY

hii yesterday i got n96 from my bro but i dont know how to oprate it properly can u tell me about there funcion

• ghabbar

fone brilliant i played with dummy in store.

kc, 13 Oct 2009Battery life on the n96 is good for about a day with normal use,... moreJust got N96 last week battery can not last as in tech spec status. Too bad every day have to charge 1 or 2 times just normal used. Original battery Capacity : 950mAh

• Dr. Smartphone

One of the best phones on the market! Hyghly underestimated!!When it seems to be slowly to someone, I can tell you that there is a crappy configuration on your phone! A well configured software environment and cleanly installed firmware and you have one of the fastest smartphones ever!! Itis not difficult to reach this: only install the recommnended software on the recommended drives and don't hack the N96 ... that's all!! And with coreplayer you play nearly more formats on your phone then on your PC!! Have a nice day and don't tell nonsense about a phone that you've never kown right!

• Cool_Buji

Anonymous, 05 Oct 2009where can I find V30 software. mine is still v12.043 and the web... morethe device may be locked to particular provider so change the product code using NSS(Nemesis SS) n update.

• Tharindu

I got a Nokia N96 just yesterday.
I got a font problaem.
Is it the way of N96?
How can I change my font?
if you can please help me.
Thank You.

• kc

Roly, 08 Oct 2009I have a very important question for you and I need help please.... moreBattery life on the n96 is good for about a day with normal use, if you over do it its good for half that long...

The buttons took some getting used to. The n95 buttons are a lot better. The n96 buttons seem a little too soft for the finger and ur finger tip could slip off and tap another button .. of course until u master using it!!!!

• kc

Louie, 09 Oct 2009Good day, Nokia N96 users, can you please tell me. I brought ... moreI updated up to version 30.033 and it made the phone work a bit faster and the pictures a bit clearer and better color.

got this an an upgrade ...and to be honest after using it 4 afew days i think its crap...very slow ...sruggles when playin videos...there are alot better phones out there..just glad i didn buy it ....sorry to be blunt but hope it helps

Roly, 08 Oct 2009I have a very important question for you and I need help please.... morethe battery is bad.very bad.so as the phone itself.it has problem while using memory card, with the old operation system, and so on and on and on...

• mike 1200

Yes, u can update your software, i think this is personally the best nokia phone. You can go to thew sw update through ur cell and upload it.

I really wanted this cell but nokia delayed this cell so much that in the end I lost interest.

I just got myself the n97, I dont think n96 users will like it, I myself am getting use to the touchscreen.

Roly, 08 Oct 2009I have a very important question for you and I need help please.... moregoad bateri for N96 BL6-F

can i use the LED flash when recording a video? N95 8GB only uses the red light but not the LED flash.

• Stuart

Why-when i am trying to transfer photos, music etc by bluetooth does it say write file failed?
Thanks

• Pato Wesonga

Mail for Exchange:- I have a serious problem with the Mail for Exchange on my fone (N96),It cannot automatically sync mail from the exchange server, till I reboot the fone, Then it 'hangs'or freezes the function, the only way out is to re-install the whole application. I have also tried different versions of the application and also upgraded the phone firmware. Anyone with a solution to this problem?

• Pato Wesonga

Louie, 09 Oct 2009Good day, Nokia N96 users, can you please tell me. I brought ... moreThe latest version is 30.033
version date 18-0609