Nokia N96

Nokia N96

• brad

i do not have this phone but from what i heard it is a really cool phone i have the n95 8gb phone and this n96 is just a allitle bigger and has more memory great specs

• Tahsan Kabyo

It's a nice phone. I am using it. But it is not so different from other n series. So it is old to me i think. All above it is beatifull to use.

• Chris_Skylock

PMT@GERMISTON, 21 Sep 2009I also upgraded from N73 to N96, I am experiencing problems with... moreTry re-formatting you rmemory card. I also have FOREVER SERCHING for music but it was the memory card's fault.

• D

ive been using this phone for 6 months already n im having no problem with it. good music player,with a very good multimedia. only one thing i hate, the battery stays only for 2 days. even my crappy N81 can stay for 5 days.

its baws

• fan of nokia

how do i watch movies and watch tv in my n96?? what do i need to do...

• n96 user

PMT@GERMISTON, 21 Sep 2009I also upgraded from N73 to N96, I am experiencing problems with... morei used my n96 for more than 8 month already..my n96 work very well,Gps, internet,muzik,wifi, camera all work great,No problem for my n96, i don't know about the problem for ur phone?

• n96 user

• Ady

best toy ever

• pat

hi does anyone know that tis has chinese language.?

• icandi

di, 24 Sep 2009ugly brick... less quality, no touchscreen, no xenon, only 2.8''... moregeez...
clearly you 1 of the HTC fans
what i fail to understand is why you posting your opinions about the N96 when you should be posting on HTC's crap!
you would never understand the versitility of this handset
touch screens are for homo's like you.
eat dirt hater!

• djicandi

good choice on the handset, its unfortunate that you had to experience such problems
i would advice you to toss the contract and get it with MTN its fairly cheaper than the norm, but i guess that wouldnt be an option.
i cant say i experienced the same problems but mine didnt work at all, so therefore i terminated(voda) jumped to MTN and got the greatest service ever, 2 days in it froze, took it back and it was replaced in a matter of hours, talk about convinience!
heres another piece of advice...if you want speedy service, try posting "HELLO PETER" thats the only way of making them listen to you...
tried and trusted
i hope they resolve your problem

• di

ugly brick... less quality, no touchscreen, no xenon, only 2.8'', bad materials, and fatt look like a brick...bad nokia modeles, crap like n95... HTC kick them asses

• ayos

a very nice phone superb

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2009wat n0n sense is this there is no camera lens cover in this pho... moreGo for n86 its getting rave reviewsmmn85 is cheap plastic poor audio,,poor cam/video quality

• matt b

oh my god im on my 4th replacement n96. The new 1 has far better reception but its still poor!! had it for 2 weeks now must have crashed 10 times!! it doesnt like bluetooth or playing my videos!!!!!!!!! Love it but what the *$&!!

• Giio

When will this website update the average ptice of this phone? How much does this phone really cost in USA

• PMT@GERMISTON

Carmen Delport , 17 Sep 2009To whom it may concern: I am from South Africa, Western Cape, ... moreI also upgraded from N73 to N96, I am experiencing problems with this handset which are as follows: it freezes, once it is off, the call register/log gets wiped off,when trying to play music it forever searches till it is switched off and restarted.
I have gone back to using my N73.
In my next upgrade I will not even look for the N-Series.It is a NIGHTMARE FOR ME

wat n0n sense is this
there is no camera lens cover in this phone
i am goin for N85

• matty baldwin

looking for no strings homo lovin N96 fans - e-mail matthew.baldwin@gekodirect.co.uk - no timewasters strictly males only. cheers