Nokia X+

Nokia X+

• Np

hey frnds, I have visited Nokia Care Center in display problem thy changed display..And they also installed new updates, but after I seen that the Ram is Just 670 MB instead of 768 MB of total RAM, Because of this I cannot enjoy heavy games on my Nokia x plus.... Then What should I do to increase ram ???

• shaka G

this phone is very qute but i don't like this phone i totly like it Nokia X2

• kumaresh

this phone is very slow and battarey stanby in one day my money is waste

• Priya

THen battery is very bad chargig will not be there for one day also and the phoe is very slow

if you download best games you download mobogenie store it is best gives you best speed

• sathi

Nokia store problem not opening and not updated
How to slowed……

• raja

huh, 29 Sep 2014waste cell. u cant download anything from play store. sell it. fake.it is one of the best phone i have used but this is the only bad cell in the world

• Ranjit

Hello friends, how is the camera performance?

• hsl

Its very very nice ph

• Niv

The phone is just excellent...so good to use...

• Praveen

How many contacts i can store in this phone , as per seller i can only store 1000 . please reply me if any one have idea about contacts storing .

A-KAY, 06 Feb 2015Does nokia x+ supports instagram,whatsapp.....whatsapp available in this mobile or not

• varma

bangaram, 14 Feb 2015it's getting veryyyyyyy heat while charging.its getting automati... moreit is better to put screen lock
I already face this problem so i go throug screen lock

• bangaram

it's getting veryyyyyyy heat while charging.its getting automatically turning on even I turn off the lock screen when put in my pocket.plz help me he to face dis prom.

• A-KAY

Does nokia x+ supports instagram,whatsapp.....

• BMSPRAO

BMSPRAO, 28 Jan 2015is nokia x+ is compatible for otg connectivityotg cable support

• ajay

Its battery is not working as given

• BMSPRAO

is nokia x+ is compatible for otg connectivity

naresh, 14 Jan 2015I use this mobile its good but RAM only 512 if you root this mob... moreok x+

• naresh

I use this mobile its good but RAM only 512 if you root this mobile RAM increase