Nokia X

Nokia X

• Doomguy

Received this on March 29, 2014. Wasn't the best device in the price range, but still got my attention. Now even after 5 years and changing ownership several times within my family, still works like a charm as decent phone. Can't get all the latest features, but this definitely outlasted competition from its time. Nokia is love

• Shib

Bought in may 2014, my first phone .Did an okay job for 5 years and now in may 2019 its parts are dying 1 after another and becoming almost impossible to use.

• nokiA lOvEr

golden commander, 03 Mar 2019my mom still uses this phone without lag and we have 2019 who is... moreme

• RedBeardX

Phone's battery isnt good...Battery drains fast after 20%...

• amirho

king is back!:D
i have this phone and nokia 8
nokia x very good,word without problem,48h full time work!
after 4 years.
and nokia 8 is lovely

my mom still uses this phone without lag and we have 2019 who is that possible

512 ram, dual core in 21st century is useless,

• J

One of the worst phones ever

• ayomide

The phone is good so I want to make another purchase for it

• Freddy

Gbadoh, 26 May 2018After using this phone for 2 years, I promised myself that I wi... moreSuper lag and worst phone

• Gbadoh

Gbadoh, 26 May 2018After using this phone for 2 years, I promised myself that I wi... moreExactly! Your thought is similar to mine! I told myself never again will I use Nokia phones even if it is Nokia Heaven. When I left this phone for Samsung, I knew there are smartphones & toyphones.

I personally happy with this phone good battery backup no problem at all..I bought it in 5 dollars and working very much perfect..worth it

• maurojose

I use my X for watching movies. MXplayer using Aptoide. No problems. I know it's limitations and carry on. Obviously, I have another cellphone (ASUS ZEN2 Special Edition) for serious work.

• Gbadoh

After using this phone for 2 years, I promised myself that I will never use Nokia phone in my life! Even if you give me Nokia 8, I will not collect! The phone hangs/ lags as if there is no tomorrow, battery runs down after after 30 minutes of surfing the internet, once you start browsing, the phone gets heated like fire, launcher is not responding... I now hate Nokia with passion! When I left this hell and joined the league of Samsung users, I realised that there are smartphones and there are also toys called smartphones!

This is horrible phone, the bttery is nightmerr, do not buy it , the performance is so extreamly poooooooor considiring the it's specs, even galaxy pocket neo that should less then this nokia is mucht better in gaming

The old Nokia android family.

• blue ninja

de battery is terrible
and it gets hot

• AnonD-719185

the battery is a nightmare

Darren , 13 Jun 2017Is this phone still usable in 2017 as in whatsapp, Facebook act I hate the fact that it doesnt have front camera or flash

the phone is very strong and durable. but the battery strength is too weak even for 1500 mAh.