Nokia X

Nokia X

• abdulrrazzaq

why always if I on a 3g network it is only use for a limited time it may cut when am using it to E. ?

• VK

Sankar, 10 May 2015How to change menu view to normal android pls any one explain meJust download C Launcher and enjoy

• VK

dpk, 31 May 2015friends when this phone is in my pocket. and incoming call is au... moreJust keep a password it will help u.

Toby, 01 Jun 2015I have the same problem. My solution is to place the phone is a ... moreAnd the best way is to keep a password on lock screen!!

• VK

Zia, 01 Jun 2015Hi. I have been using this nokia x since last month and I don't ... moreAnd the best opption is to not use ur phone if the phone shows you the 4% battery, bcos somtimes when it switch off due to low battery power this may not start.

• VK

Zia, 01 Jun 2015Hi. I have been using this nokia x since last month and I don't ... moreThe last option for this problem is to hard restore your mobile. Just switch on the phone than immediate press +volume and lock buton together and you have the opthion to reset

• VK

BHASKAR, 03 Jun 2015Im very dissapoint this phone not support play store.Root up ur phone

• VK

Sankar, 06 Jun 2015How to use 3g pls any explainGo to Settings>mobile data and Network>Advance and there is the 3g option. But it will only work in first sin

• lee

wat are the internet setting for nokia x

• Sankar

How to use 3g pls any explain

• sankar

How to use 3g servicee

your phn must be bricked!!!go to customer care...

• Arun

NokiaXis good

• sankar

Why signal strength cut

• ssk

It is OK, but not that strong. It fell twice (one is violent) and i lost the touch screen and several other things immediately. A few days after repair, it died out.

• aneeb

AnonD-401581, 01 Jun 2015Hi. I have been using this nokia x since last month and I don't ... moreReset your phone to solve problem when your phone is off try to open phone with upper volume + power switch there comes internal setting of nokia x there you can reset your phone

• lonzy

please does nokia x have a front camera?

• BHASKAR

(zumi) sumit dwivedi, 14 May 2015u should download solo launcher in order to do dat.... I m also ... moreIm very dissapoint this phone not support play store.

• Ola

Since I bought this phone I have not enjoyed it at all.The SIM port appears not to be functioning well.In fact as I write this I have not been able to get signal at all from one of the SIM I inserted into one of the two SIM ports available.This has been a major challenge since I bought it two and a half months ago.It is quite frustrating.

Hi. I have been using this nokia x since last month and I don't know what happened to it yesterday. I was charging it (I turned the phone off) and when I was turning it on, only the nokia sign appears on the screen. It does not display the home screen itself. Help. I don't know what to do.