Nokia X20

Nokia X20

the dude, 9 hours agoyes it has a compass it says on the offical Nokia website i... moreI see, it does have a compass

• the dude

RustyNaval128, 15 Sep 2021Oh, how do you know that? Can you tell me where I can find ... moreyes it has a compass it says on the offical Nokia website it is e-compass like other phones also X10 has it and XR20 too i have ordered this phone in copper colors variant will get it the beginning of next week

Carol, 17 Sep 2021Against samsung might be a lot of things, but the most anno... moreOf course, I see your point. You like stock Android, which I do think is very good. Though, I have to somewhat disagree with you. One UI is very good in my opinion. Yeah, it's not stock Android, but it's clean and fairly polished. On the other hand, it's weird that you say that Samsung is a company built on others innovation when HMD is also just building on others innovation as well. HMD's playing it safe here, and nothing in their current portfolio is either innovative or even impressive (except for, maybe the terribly executed Nokia 9). Also, the main thing that's preventing me from buying a Nokia phone and also the thing that still gives Samsung phones value is the fact that Nokia barely sells phones in my country (Indonesia). At Tokopedia, I was only able to find one listing for the Nokia X20 and it was sold at a higher price than the Galaxy A52s 5G (big oof). At that point, it's hard to justify buying that phone over the Samsung.

• Carol

RustyNaval128, 15 Sep 2021It's okay that you really like it. I mean, I use a Xia... moreAgainst samsung might be a lot of things, but the most annoying ones are not the updates but the garbage their software in general is. They came a long way with their hardware, i give them that. 5 years before, their hardware was also garbage. Well after so much stealing. they finally nailed it. You can't compare hmd with the likes of samsung, samsung is a huge company build on others innovations. They can afford selling cheapper, they will not have to worry to much about losses. hmd is all about mantain and try to do a better job, for the moment, they really have no financial power to go against samsung or apple. That is why, they needed another strategy, a better strategy then just investing in raw power. People who buy nokias, like me, are people that want to support the brand, want a clean software, do not want to be tracked (well at least not in the way all others do), and want a good all-rounder. When you understand that, you understand that xiaomi and samsung have no value... as they are not even close to hmd in this regards, especially that they are not something that's worth supporting.

Anonymous, 14 Sep 2021It has compass. Is an amazing device, is my daily driver. ... moreIt's okay that you really like it. I mean, I use a Xiaomi phone and I'm happy.
I think the X20 is a decent device, but I will still recommend a Samsung more. I don't see much reason recommending a Nokia phone over a Samsung one outside from software updates (even then, Samsung already provides a good amount of software updates to their phones)
I also think people are complaining because they expect Nokia to make better phones (after all, they're capable to do that) but instead, they decided to stay in place and make a phone that they consider as "dissapointing"
(Also, don't forget Motorola makes stock Android phones too. And their newest Edge 20 Pro is pretty close to being a flagship)

Aadrian, 14 Sep 2021It has compass. Oh, how do you know that? Can you tell me where I can find an info on it?

RustyNaval128, 05 Sep 2021Seriously Nokia? No compass on a phone that costs this much... moreIt has compass.
Is an amazing device, is my daily driver.
Love the camera, and battery goes about day and a half.
HMD is not killing Nokia, this devices were created with the American market in mind, where no good Chinese brands are allowed.
Is the only brand with pure android aside pixel.
Android 11 monthly updates for 5 years, I don't know why people complain about Nokia.

• Squarefieldtech

Kris, 24 Aug 2021I have one question.... On lock screen, we can connect or d... moreIt's possible if you are using an admin privilege lock.... During password lock, you won't have access to any options unless u unlock, even Fingerprint won't unlock d phone cos it will require u to input admin set password

Rahul Soneji, 06 Sep 2021Hmd wants to kill nokia brand by making such horrible devic... morewow thanks so much for your actual real user review! man you know best, you know exactly what youre talking about after using this phone, im so glad i read your super awesome very well explained real user review!!!

• Hunter

Kris, 24 Aug 2021I have one question.... On lock screen, we can connect or d... moreI think you can do it by playing around with some notification or lockscreen settings or you could download an app that easily lets you do it

Hmd wants to kill nokia brand by making such horrible devices.. I don't understand who approves such outdated design with same design language and that to such bulky devices with Snapdragon 4 series SOC. Why can't they see wats happening in the market as wat compitetors are making.
It's like HMD is taking revenge by killing nokia brand

Seriously Nokia? No compass on a phone that costs this much? And also with hardware that is a bit underwhelming? I'll just recommend the Galaxy A22 5G instead, mostly because it has a more attractive price tag and Samsung delivers updates more consistently (The 2 year old Galaxy A20s received an Android 11 update before Nokia's few months old Nokia 5.4 did)

For the price sold ,value for money is the similar Nokia X10

Nokia Tamil, 01 Sep 2021We need compact devices from nokia. Height below 160 and wi... moreOhh reminds me of my old Nokia

• Nokia Tamil

We need compact devices from nokia. Height below 160 and width below 70. We want handy mobiles. We love old nokia phones.

• PureFacts

some guys here saying that the snapdragon 480 is good on a 300€ phone LMAO...

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2021No Idea why Nokia keep making there smart phone overpriced.... moreBetter total quality plus updates

• S