Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

I want this phone

I want this phone

• Sandeep Kumar

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2020iam useing nokla x2-00 phone my phone is very old phone my... moreNokia x2-00

andires42, 20 Mar 2020I am using x2-00. This phone's battery may not be long-last... moreiam useing nokla x2-00 phone my phone is very old phone my phone is very good but the phone how to out setting dont l know now iam thing to how to do iam go to setting???? C

I am using x2-00. This phone's battery may not be long-lasting. Its 5mp camera, otg support and s40 software prove to be better than the new 5310. You can watch videos using Mp4 converter, watch videos from youtube, download mp3 from the internet, use google maps, share bluetooth bluetooth.You can install Java programs.

• SK

Noki-Mania, 03 Nov 2019Which one is the best one for according to you? 1. Nokia x... moreSee whichever phone has a bigger battery.. And nokia 5130 has a bigger battery than rest of three phones.. So you should buy 5130 if you want to listen music on it.

Why did facebook suspend the Facebook lite for j2me ? Im somewhat upset !!!

• Noki-Mania

Which one is the best one for according to you?
1. Nokia x2 00
2. Nokia 2730 (omitting 3g since i only want one for listening to music)
3. Nokia c2-01
4. Nokia 5130
I intend to buy one of those; Thanks in advance.

• Swain

sairam yedida, 16 Jul 2019oh god,tied a lot of memories with this phone....used to ge... moreSome people are saying its battery backup is very horrendous... Im intending to buy it.

What about its backup ? P.s what if i replace the default battery ? I want to buy a used x 2 00 handset.

Can this phone fit a bl 5c thicker battery?

• me

Anonymous, 13 Sep 2019Somebody tell me does this phones keypad spare parts fit on... moreDon't think so

• Nafiz

Need this casing

Somebody tell me does this phones keypad spare parts fit on nokia x 2 02 ? Or vice versa also ?

• johntey

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2017I still have this phone today and i think it's amazing -- ... moreok

oh god,tied a lot of memories with this phone....used to get 6 hrs of battery with continous internet usage (2g) lol 🤣🤣......even then a lot of nostalgia with the old nokia OS and a bunch of games...

• symbi

The best phone I've ever had. THE BEST

Oh man does those games (especially Bounce Tales and Diamond Rush) bring back so much nostalgia from 2011!