Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• me

Anonymous, 13 Sep 2019Somebody tell me does this phones keypad spare parts fit on noki... moreDon't think so

• Nafiz

Need this casing

Somebody tell me does this phones keypad spare parts fit on nokia x 2 02 ? Or vice versa also ?

• johntey

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2017I still have this phone today and i think it's amazing -- howe... moreok

oh god,tied a lot of memories with this phone....used to get 6 hrs of battery with continous internet usage (2g) lol 🤣🤣......even then a lot of nostalgia with the old nokia OS and a bunch of games...

• symbi

The best phone I've ever had. THE BEST

Oh man does those games (especially Bounce Tales and Diamond Rush) bring back so much nostalgia from 2011!

Easily the slowest 0-100 charging on a FEATURE phone I've ever seen. Very disappointed. Even when the phone is not in use while charging, it's still slow.

Rulax, 19 Aug 2018Yes, it it dual sim :-)If you have a Nokia X2-00 that's dual SIM, it's either a fake or a Nokia X2-02. Nokia has NEVER released a dual SIM variant of the X2-00.

suvam ghosh, 24 Apr 2012i am using nokia x2 for an year its battery backup is very bad! ... moreThe hanging issues are only when you use the phone with a memory card with over 1GB of files inserted into the phone. With a memory card with less than 1GB or no memory card, there were no hanging issues at all.

These are just from my personal experience. It might be different for you.

The games pre-loaded onto this phone already brings back so much nostalgia, I wonder about everything else about the phone.

my dad gave me this phone when I was a child and still using it to this day, brings back memories

• jr

does it take whats app

• Rulax

hodusglobal, 14 Aug 2018Please does this phone use dual simYes, it it dual sim :-)

hodusglobal, 14 Aug 2018Please does this phone use dual simno

Please does this phone use dual sim

• HODUS

subin babu, 12 Jul 2018most powerful phone from Nokia still using in 2018.Is the phone dual sim or single sim

• subin babu

most powerful phone from Nokia still using in 2018.

MdN, 23 Dec 2012You can do a lot if you know how to. It can even stop a bullet (... moreStop a bullet? If that's really true, I'll be absolutely shocked!