Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• Soumen

Ulisse Di Bartolomei, 28 Dec 2020Fantastic quality. Ten years of continuous use and still pe... moreGood. I need the X2-00 phone

• iqbal cjohan

I Need it

My X2-00 could not make calls, access contacts, customise profiles, open tones... what could be the issue?

Brad, 04 Apr 2021I have X2 available. You need?I need it

Brad, 04 Apr 2021I have X2 available. You need?Yes. I need it

• Brad

Umesh, 16 Jan 2021I want this phone wr it is buy pls informI have X2 available. You need?

• Dil Jale

Very Nice Mobile

Umesh, 16 Jan 2021I want this phone wr it is buy pls informI have stock of 2 from Romania a d Hungary respectively.link up for business

• Umesh

I want this phone wr it is buy pls inform

• Ulisse Di Bartolomei

Fantastic quality. Ten years of continuous use and still perfect. Eternal battery. It's time for smartphones but the little Nokia is almost always with me outside the home.

• Mark

I.want.to..use.youtube.but.it.says.the.link.was.closed.in.the.year215

• adaheru

my third phone, big resolution of camera in that era and has built in radio antena. so you can forget an headset wherever you go and also don't forget for easy touch beside the screen for playing music. Excellent

• John wain

Hi, Is it worth buying Nokia X2-00 over Nokia express music 5130?

• mohana Rao

Sir,
My mobile Nokia Model x2-00 type: RM-618. Presently there no display on screen. blank screen appearing. When connected to PC it displays different folders, wherein no contents available.
How to restore factory setting? please advice

• jai ho

this phone game was very good

I want this phone

I want this phone

• Sandeep Kumar

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2020iam useing nokla x2-00 phone my phone is very old phone my... moreNokia x2-00

andires42, 20 Mar 2020I am using x2-00. This phone's battery may not be long-last... moreiam useing nokla x2-00 phone my phone is very old phone my phone is very good but the phone how to out setting dont l know now iam thing to how to do iam go to setting???? C

I am using x2-00. This phone's battery may not be long-lasting. Its 5mp camera, otg support and s40 software prove to be better than the new 5310. You can watch videos using Mp4 converter, watch videos from youtube, download mp3 from the internet, use google maps, share bluetooth bluetooth.You can install Java programs.