Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• Rulax

hodusglobal, 14 Aug 2018Please does this phone use dual simYes, it it dual sim :-)

hodusglobal, 14 Aug 2018Please does this phone use dual simno

Please does this phone use dual sim

• HODUS

subin babu, 12 Jul 2018most powerful phone from Nokia still using in 2018.Is the phone dual sim or single sim

• subin babu

most powerful phone from Nokia still using in 2018.

MdN, 23 Dec 2012You can do a lot if you know how to. It can even stop a bullet (... moreStop a bullet? If that's really true, I'll be absolutely shocked!

• Chambion boyie

Tiger, 31 Jan 2018Can we install any spy recording app on this phone.I want to formate it

• Tiger

Can we install any spy recording app on this phone.

• Raja harsh

I have bought this phone in january 2011. Excellent phone. I am using this phone today also. It supports whats app,facebook lite,opera mine,uc browser and messanger.. Forever phone. Camera quality ane flash is excellent .. If Nokia launch this phone in dual sim and 4g volte.. I will buy this phone 2nd time also.. Superb phone by nokia..

I still have this phone today and i think it's amazing
however,there are several cons being
-Alarm clock
Just doesn't work sometimes
-keypad
the "#" keeps pressing it self and no other button works
but can easily be resolved simply by not using the phone for several hours
-Battery
-Security code
Doesn't recognise the code if it was true sometimes
Pros:..
-Music player
Good UI,decent sound
-Internet
pretty good for such a phone from 2010
-keypad
comfortable to use
-Camera
it's pretty good for such a phone
-USB charger support
-Speakers
they can be VERY loud if you want
-and much more
I'd recommend it if you can't afford an Apple phone or something

Niraj, 29 Apr 2010Price is only rs 5,000 (85 euro) in India.yes

Macbeth, 03 Oct 2017I have this phone. Why is it that I set the alarm clock to go of... more??? I never had that issue before

I have this phone. Why is it that I set the alarm clock to go off at 7:30 but instead it goes off at 7:00? I have double, triple, quadruple checked that the time set on this phone is correct. BTW, the firmware of the phone is V 08.25 released on 19-05-2011 and my particular unit was made in 112011. Maybe it's a problem with that?

• Mohammed

I love this old mobile. Fantastic service.

• nanao

i want to download whatsApp Application

• karthi

Super phone .mobile rate

• Bujji

Sunny, 16 Apr 2016I want to buy this phone?I want to buy thiz mobile

• bilal

Sunny, 16 Apr 2016I want to buy this phone?buy this phone

• river

Himel, 29 Sep 2016My x2 00 apps and othar don't support now what can i do?My nokia x2 is atomatically off .what should i do