Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

Macbeth, 03 Oct 2017I have this phone. Why is it that I set the alarm clock to go of... more??? I never had that issue before

I have this phone. Why is it that I set the alarm clock to go off at 7:30 but instead it goes off at 7:00? I have double, triple, quadruple checked that the time set on this phone is correct. BTW, the firmware of the phone is V 08.25 released on 19-05-2011 and my particular unit was made in 112011. Maybe it's a problem with that?

• Mohammed

I love this old mobile. Fantastic service.

• nanao

i want to download whatsApp Application

• karthi

Super phone .mobile rate

• Bujji

Sunny, 16 Apr 2016I want to buy this phone?I want to buy thiz mobile

• bilal

Sunny, 16 Apr 2016I want to buy this phone?buy this phone

• river

Himel, 29 Sep 2016My x2 00 apps and othar don't support now what can i do?My nokia x2 is atomatically off .what should i do

• Hamid

Dhase Raosaheb, 25 Jul 2016I want new Nokia X2 00 where i got it?Ok😐

• ajinkya

Siziwe, 30 Sep 2016How do I deactivate flight mode on this phone cuz I now cannot u... morego to setting at profiles then general profile open then open persnolise option then general option activate

These pre-installed games and ringtones are one of the best out of all Series 40 handsets

• Siziwe

How do I deactivate flight mode on this phone cuz I now cannot use my phone it says flight mode active even when I activated a general mode

• Himel

Abi, 06 Dec 2015I forgot my security code what can do?My x2 00 apps and othar don't support now what can i do?

• user

I cannot download any files. it shows "service not available. Wap connection ended".

How to resolve this?

great phone. still using this phone also

Oh my god, taking the back cover off and on IS REALLY COMPLICATED!!! Why can't it be as simple as how you'd do it on a Nokia 6303?!

One of my favourite Nokia phones to date. It has 2 of my favourite games (Bounce Tales and Diamond Rush) and has my favourite ringtone of all Nokia phones (which is Candy).

• babin khanal

My nokia mobile is locked how i can unlucked this mobile tell me plz plz

Rajput, 17 Jun 2016Can we download whatsapp on nokia x2?Yes we can download whatsup in x2