Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• Vishal

All functions r gud bt btry bckup is nt gud

• saiyan

Hi I bought this phone and it is good it photo editing option gives good photos and sound it is very good and good look and clarity and even voice clarity is very good we can say it is overall very good phone comparing to the price.

• saiyan

• Shah afridi

Very poor bettry backup

• MadNik

Excellent phone, already using from 6 months. Great sound quality, good camera.But, now charging is giving problem. Phone keeps on charging, even if you charge 8 hours, continuously.

• pg

Very Poor battery Back up. Need to charge new phone daily.

• samir

nhd, 22 Nov 2011can i downld skype on it?? if yas then how?u had not buy a smart phone ..... u can use nimbuzz instead of skype...... try it....

• Kristijan

The telefon have 4 speakers but not all work just to are everyone speakers is that please tell me :D

• rana Hazae

algman , 22 Nov 2011hello i ahve nokia x2 pls tell me how i can put pass word to m... morehahaha don't buy it,it's worth it than more.lol

how doi load whatzup

• algman

hello
i ahve nokia x2 pls tell me how i can put pass word to my card because i put it put he not work.
i not like to evry one can open my card memory.
tkh u

• nhd

can i downld skype on it?? if yas then how?

nikhil, 20 Nov 2011it has got decent battery but for the persons who want more batt... moreIf One got to waste one's cash and switch batteries inorder to keep it alive whats the use of spending all the money and buying it?
There is nothing in x2 except a stereo speaker worth to be thought of.

Revenge, 20 Nov 2011Give it a rest Cedar fanboy. Nobody asked you. You're in love wi... moreYou cant call me fanboy, fanboy.
Coz i'm not saying cedar is better.
It is indeed better deal.
Go read my prev. Post if you'd like to understand what all goodies x2 is missing. And what u think? I own x2 too and probably even before you thought of purchasing it...

• Semi

What is actual price of Nokia x2 ???

• hemant

it's good . i think for music listner.

• Yeo87

I having reception problem on nokia x2. Anyone having it?

• Yeo 87

Hi there.. I juz bought nokia x2 as compare to cedar it is reli bad. I hav x2 wif reception problem.. Anyone there having same problem??

• sandhya

Nokia x2 phone when i bought in poorvika chengalpet after few days the battery backup is very poor. I used to go for nokia care for mobile they put new software and again the problem my phone x2 nokia is not yet battery back up is not good.

• Nadeem

prem, 15 Nov 2011it is very nice cell but it opens memory without passward even a... morePassward on works when you use the card in any other phone.