Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• Vijay

The battery life is poor..sound is good and not hangs often

oetn, 21 Jul 2011Battery is good! I have strong signal from the stations and I do... moreIt is baler battrey

• adi

i use nokia in last few month there are lots of problem in this mobile and battary backup is also poor and its working very slow . only camera clarity is best in this mobile

• kk

hi all! i hv got dis set few mnths back. use mostly its music and camera option and sometimes to browse net. recently facing a problem. whatever foto i tk nd store in memory card is not available for display.even videos are also not displayed. whereas the songs are all intact and are playing. guyz can u tell me if dis is d problem of d memory card or the phone. hwevr the foto in phn memory is diplayed. took to nokia care twice ...but of no use. dey r only formatting d memory card!!
guys plz help and tell me which one is hving d prblm...d card or the camera!

• Kap!l

I used nokia x2 4 last ten days..its beter than al other phones..bt its btry backup iz so poor..btry fully charge in 3 or 4 hrs..its nt gd...bt anyway i love my X2..

• feris

what is the os of the nokia x2 mobile phone

• oetn

Battery is good! I have strong signal from the stations and I don't usually operate the phone. (It's my hot backup phone.) If you sms/call frequently or if you are in a low signal area, of course the battery drops quickly.

The 5MP camera takes sharp photos WHEN RESIZED TO 2MP!

The keys are extremely stupid compared to my Siemens M65, which died a few years ago. My fingers don't have a clear feeling when X2's keys are pressed down.

Overall functionality very simple/poor. But it does not matter to me since it's only my backup.

I dont knw why u guys are not satisfied with this handset.. Ya it has short battery life as compared to others.. Bt it gives 5mp camera with powerful flash.. Which normally dont have in other pieces in dis range.. Also has best sound quality! No prb of hang

The phone is gift for some one you love.

• rahul..

better u ppl take nokia 1800 it will gv u 3 days battery and it ll nt hang also.... if u don knw hw to use a multimedia set thn pls don purchase...k

• Ashish

AnonD-14464, 21 Jul 2011Experts/.. any answers?Please don't purchase it's very low quality battery

• ruar

Anonymous, 21 Jul 2011verry baad set in nokia series baad camera pixel...only just sh... morefirst learn 2 rtie evn if u r using shorthand
n the set is not dat bad as much as u r describing it bsids its camera quality is good if u know how to take d fotographs n also it is quit a steardy set, its good u lost it!

• shakeel

My experience with this phone is not good. I am almost fed up of its very short battery life.

• Kaku

Very bad battery back up..vry vry poor..it takes much more time to charge it ..plz dnt purchase it..wastage of money

Experts/.. any answers?

Farby, 20 Jul 2011what about the new firmware update 08.25 for nokia x2 ..any cha... moreverry baad set in nokia series
baad camera pixel...only just show..not gud printing qulity.
set is hang & hang again may time...
i lost my cell last month..but m happy
REALY
hemant arya
delhi

i bought the phone today, but cannot find a way to customise the Extra big Time & Date on Home screen.Though i have for the moment put off their display(in the home screen) from time & date setting,but that's NOT what i actually want!...rather i want them to be much smaller or Best to move the clock/time to the top/right of the home screen. So do any1 have any idea how to do it..plz help..Apart from this UI quirk, i find the phone really reaaly awesome..& best vfm NOKIA phone so far!

*Also the Icons on top of the home screen(notification area)that consisting of the Signal & Battery icons of the x2-00 appears more ugly & big Versus the more good looking ,& smaller icons & refined looking icons of the x2-01. Now is this due to any older version of series 40,the x2-00 is having & x2-01 having the latest version of series 40,that's why the difference?..anybody have any idea....i want those top/notification icons on my x2-00 like that of x2-01..so plz help!

• kinnar

I am using X2 it is one of the best handset.I was in the search of same . 40 autt certificates are present . But i am not happy with its display.

bad battery