Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• Anirban

SAM, 14 May 2011can we record the videos and load into the laptops maybe for loa... moreYes frnd, you can upload video into ur facebook, I have been to sikkim last month, i have upload some videos taken from my x2 mobile, good quality nd working well i must say, expect the battery backup, reduces rapidly sometime

• Kaka

Which is the fastest 2g internet service in india airtel, vodafone, aircel, reliance, tata docomo, idea or bsnl ? Please reply soon. I want internet on my nokia x2 quickely.

• Punjabi kaka

Kongregate.com, 16 May 2011In my opinion, sir wreck here is totally and absolutely wrong, d... moreI loaded 2500 punjabi mp3 songs in my Nokia x2. Great sound with good bass. Fast downloading on www.fmw11.com directely on my Nokia x2 using airtel mobile office. Card used kingston micro SDHC 8GB cost Rs. 500 only. Great connectivity with my acer netbook. Internet speed good on my netbook connected by nokia x2 and same time charging nokia x2. Good quality snaps of Bhangarh Fort Alwar Rajasthan by my nokia x2 at daytime. Bhangarh is the most haunted place of India. Great paranormal activity recorded there.

• Kongregate.com

AnonD-2965, 14 May 2011I bought x2 9 months before following my nokia series and later ... moreIn my opinion, sir wreck here is totally and absolutely wrong, don't give us wrong infos bout this phone, X2 almost has the most crystal clear camera in Nokia Series, it can also capture 18 fps which is good as hell... so don't give us a damn, and stick your Cedar in your ass

• hahah2

Hey! Can i use bl-5c in this unit? Reply please.

• Ananta

thanx...that it has 64mb ram.
its speed of working is nice.

• sunny

ha...... i have bought nokia X2 4 days back ....... it is a nice mobile...... thanks to nokia....... battery is somewhat better...........

• venkat

x2 is best in camera other than it is simple phone want to improve in battery about 1500mah

• deepak

i am owner of chatspell.com this handset is not supporting to photo-call or tell me where is this option?

• Zavi

SP, 11 May 2011does this phone support online chating softwares.... i want a ce... moreYes I am using this mobile and it supports chatting software like Ebuddy,Nimbuzz etc.Great mobile

• Frost

Randikzz, 13 May 2011im satisfied with nokia x2, battery life is good & music is ... moreAre you sure that the battery life is good? How did you do to make the battery life become good?

• SAM

can we record the videos and load into the laptops maybe for loadind in the profiles of facebook etc....

will it require some extra software update...

kindly update ,,,i wish to buy it

x2, 14 May 2011Got a question about nokia x2, you get the video, just watch 20 ... moreFrom my experience with x2, the phone is totally bugged buddy.
In my x2
It keeps generating certain file types which cant be deleted or moved by windows and phone itself.

• x2

Got a question about nokia x2, you get the video, just watch 20 seconds and then I close and open on the screen after it says charger not supported me. Does anyone know what is wrong.

• mtak12345

Bot. this 2 weks ago - no English manual - how do I download the photos to my Laptop?

Rgds.

• shubham

this is most foolish in world because of its battery.i am charging this phone all day but its battery lasts for maximum 3hrs.if you want to save your money dont buy this model.

Features r jst AWSM.. batery is Ok.. bt the fone is 2ooooooo slow.. its xtremely sluggish..

• x2 user

do u have charging problems about the x2 for example when its charging for more than 3 hours and its no fully charged yet?

I bought x2 9 months before following my nokia series and later bought sony cedar being fed up with x2 now 4 months.

.What the heck r u people saying?

X2 is the worst xpress music phone till date.
Cant even access net for an hour,The battery drains a 40%.
battery doesnt stand for a 20hours.
Camera doesnt capture colors atleast like a 1.3mp.
Below average video clarity.
Below average music clarity.
Outstanding loudness
Short range but big flash.
No multitasking.
Very poor display, tilt a bit and the phone mixes all the colors.
Symbian40 and a low ram resulting in a much slower interface than my prev phones like 3500.
No 3g.

Is this the defenition of a good phone?
First compare this with other phones of same range. Then say wether its a good or not.

• SIRA

Superb phone,been using it for about two months no complaint what so ever