Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• ansu

i'm going to buy this phne..is it a good phne...pls help me??

Anonymous, 11 May 2011Plz help me which is better picture quality & battery time X... moreMegapixels doesnt mean clarity.
Its the image sensor quality that matters.
5230, 5233 are phones with a good quality sensor.
It captures colors vibrantly.
Where as in x2, the sensor is very poor subsequently the phone takes around 20+ sec to process the image.
No other phone outruns x2 when it comes to the worst battery backup.x2 is terrible in battery.

Plz help me which is better picture quality & battery time X2 or 5230?

SP, 11 May 2011does this phone support online chating softwares.... i want a ce... moreTrust me buddy,
If mobile internet is what you need x2 should be your worst case choice.
Just an hour of net and the phones charge would be 60%.
You should checkout either sony cedar or nokia c5.
Cedar stands rock solid for a 50hours even if you took 14hours of net...
C5 too is good for mobile internet...
Never x2. The phone backup is worsest out there even without video or internet.

hahaha, 11 May 2011hi, will the battery life increase if i update it to 8.17? No. Battery life increases or said to be increased only during the first update. 11 hrs can be pushed into around 14-17hours. Just that.
8.17 update takes care of a few software bugs only

• SP

does this phone support online chating softwares.... i want a cell which can help me chating with ma friends on fb & orkut... is this thing possible on this phone????

• hahaha

hi, will the battery life increase if i update it to 8.17?

good.i'm satisfied.

• Rodrigo

our all speaking ill of the unit! i bought one here in brazil, r $ 284.00, ie mobile low value. this way, we can not expect much of the same! who is not happy, for a change or a milestone ii n8, but how good is all that is more expensive, pay for 5 to 6 times the amount to mention!

att.

lelang, 11 May 2011any problem about this phone? please inform me. Im about to choo... moreBoth these phones are poor.
They just got numbers and features,
performance vise they are poor.
Check out sony cedar, the best phone in 5000 range, got 3g too.
The only drawbacks are flash and a below avg volum speaker as in 5230.
The camera is 2mp only, but the sensor is cool and captures colors better than x2.

• lelang

any problem about this phone? please inform me. Im about to choose between the two: C3 or X2? that's my options.

• X2

Poor Battery Life and weak signaL,,

• Jacob

Superb phone.software complaints r many.batry nt bad..nt 3g.youtube no streaming in x2.net super.

Sony Ericsson Cedar TM :D is really gd and dont have any bug:p lolz

• mint

when i received call from another sound is very poor &
it is hanged several times

krish, 09 May 2011it has a poor battery life...only 2 days of avg usage....it took... moreeven after consecutive updates in my x2, yes it always takes 3.5 hours to get charged and drains out in a day, 14hours.
it is nokia. they havent looked into the issue.
x2's designed like this...fed up with this i jumped into sony's cedar now atleast 3days and 2 nights of backup even with 10:22 hours of net.

• jazz

White, 10 May 2011D phone is good but it jst d berttery anytym my berttery is down... moreyeah i think you're right... in fact I've buy nokia x2 yesterday..I'm so exited about, that but when i started to used my new phone nokia x2, its quickly battery lost at a time.. i think I've got a wrong choice of phone model...regret!

• White

krish, 09 May 2011it has a poor battery life...only 2 days of avg usage....it took... moreD phone is good but it jst d berttery anytym my berttery is down it talks me 10 to 11 hrs of chargin so i was now suprise if d phone is original nokia bcos nokia av't made phone wit berttery problem dey should try nd improve

• krish

it has a poor battery life...only 2 days of avg usage....it took almost 4 hrs to recharge the battery the second time...for the 1st time i charged it for 10 hrs before using it(as told by the dealer)..is 4hr charging normal in this phone or the time period will reduce afterwards...tell me pls

Sara, 08 May 2011WARNING. ALL DATA AND CONTENT INCLUDING MUSIC FILES IN THE DEVIC... moreThanks for your help. But I think the new updated version haven't arrived here in Philippines. Thanks bro. :)