Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• Pura

I bought my X2 last month and I got only charger and headset on the box,no USB cable.My phone plays music on any dvd player,why USB not included.

• wowitz

Camera is awesome! Bec its a 5MP w/ flash, no need to bring a separate digicam all the time to capture memorable unexpected events. Pictures are good as long as you know how to use the zoom and flash feature.I am using this unit for 3months now, and it did not fail me so far in terms of the camera. For MP3/radio, it works fine in speaker mode but when I tried to use its headset, sometimes the quality of the music is not that good, but not an issue for me coz I bought this phone mainly for its camera feature. Nice phone for a P5K bucks.

• SIPU

AnonD-3312, 08 Mar 2011i bought X2 phone on 4th March and i used Transcend 4GB memory c... morefor first time when i use my trnscend 2gb memory card .........it got hanged................(at the time of snaping photos for several times)..then i brought a new 4gb t.memory card........now there r no problem .............i like nokia x2......

i bought X2 phone on 4th March and i used Transcend 4GB memory card,made memory card is default location to save photos.When i took photos and the phone gets hangs while saving comes up on screen, thats all..nothing can be done incl.switching off the phone until memory card removed. I tried even with another 4GB memory card too, same problem persists and now i am using 2GB sandisk memory card, now no problem..all its well...
Is the same problem with 4Gb memory card exists with X2 for others. Shop vendor from whom i bought saying that upto know the persons bought X2 buyied 8GB card, and they not mentioned any problem! is problem with only 4GB memory card's
I tried that 4GB card which made my phone hangs with NOKIA N8 of my neighbour, there is no problem.hence card is good only!

• andrews

NOKIA X2 is such waste bcoz of these reasons :
* display is very bad , only viewed on a angle.
* low quality 5MP camera , video recording @ only QVGA
* it has external speakers having inferior quality .

• Suredphi

Can i buy nokia-X2 or sony spiro....

• Raj8287@ovi.com

Nokia x2 is a good phone.i bought it in 2nd october 2010.the camera of 5megapixel is superb with flash.by long pressing the star(*)u can use the flash as a torch.at first it hanged and then i went to the nokia care & they made my set ok.from then till today my set having no problem.

• Raj8287@ovi.com

• Zayyad dan jimeta

Wow d phone is powerful ,long lyf battery ,5mp camera and browsing very fast especially wit d buildin opera mini 4.

Arjun, 07 Mar 2011Hey Everyone... I'm was planning to buy this x2, I found tht th... morex2 was the best handset in 5000inr range till cedar was introduced.
now cedar is the best phone at 5000inr

Debojyoti saha, 07 Mar 2011Nokia x2 is best for those who wants to be advance in photograph... morei agree there is no hang problem, yet there is a lagging problem in x2.
the screen goes blank for a second ,like in those poor china phones, when you start the ovi player or play a new song or start a java application. i think the processor is not that fast to run an s40 os

• Debojyoti saha

Nokia x2 is best for those who wants to be advance in photography. And also for music lovers. The phone is quite best no hang problem

• Ganesh ram.M

Hey i'm going to buy this phone by tomorrow.thanx for your feedbacks guys.I wish that this phone will be a valuable one.

Arjun, 07 Mar 2011Hey Everyone... I'm was planning to buy this x2, I found tht th... morei own both x2 and cedar.
x2 got 5 mp camera and led flash.in my opinion its good (only) for night or dark indoors photography.

cedar got a 2mp camera and clearly outruns x2 in daylight photography, the colors are almost a bit washed out in x2 in daylight occassions while crisp clear in cedar.

Effective use of the whiteness balance and image lightning conditions in cedar and the image is more stunning.
also in video recording too cedar got the lead with 30fps while x2 records in 20fps.

cedar also got 3g ,so choice is yours.
however
"if you like to hear songs through speakers buy an external speaker too with cedar or buy x2"

Cedar's speaker is feeble in volume though very good in clarity
X2 got the loudest of speakers in a nokia phone under 10k inr though the clarity is not that of cedar.

hearing through handsfree, cedar runs out x2 with crisp clear and too loud playback with an awesome addition 'megabass'

• Achilis

Cool mobile. 5mp cam, dats gud in the vid. Very fast on apps nd net. The * also funtions as torch. Built in antenna 4 radio don't need 2 be usin earphone evry time.

• Arjun

Hey Everyone...
I'm was planning to buy this x2, I found tht this is the best handset available in my budget(5000). But now I'm little uncertain bcoz of the comments u ppl have posted b4 this. I'm a camera crazy person so I was really looking fwd for this cz it has a 5mp camera. But some of you ppl have posted tht it is not upto the quality of 5 mp. Plz someone tell me honestly about its features. I dnt have much time left cz i have to buy a phone in this week only. So plz Someone reply!!!

Anonymous, 05 Mar 2011I have had this phone for more than 48 hours now; it's a very ni... morebuddy, the 5mp camera, the colors appear a little washed out actually.compare x2 with phones of same price range,just consider cedar's 2 mp and x2 loses.
remember the fact that mp, mega pixels , means the picture resolution and not clarity.clarity is judged by what features the camera has and frame rate, like in cedar the image stabilisation stuff anf it got 30fps and x2 doesn't got and 20fps.

X2 is terribly excellent in speaker volume though, clarity is not that impressive.
also it doesn't support multitasking even though its a smartphone, shame........ cedar a java interfaced phone does it.

• kim khan

aakash, 04 Mar 2011how is the picture quality in x2?i buy this phone 3 days ago. batrry timing is low i take only few pictures but sms a lot. picture quality is not so good but its image editor is good barry works for only one day

• kells

now dis is a real definition of phone

• divyesh

chairmo, 03 Mar 2011which way? how about nokia 5310. Is it still availabe in the mar... morethis handset very good