Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• Vijay

Hi,

I purchased X2 last month and i feel its quite good in features except camera and some messaging options were missing in this model...
Can anyone pls help hw to minimize the date & time size in the front screen of the mobile which is looking very big and because of that im unable to keep any wallpaper on my phone...Kindly help me in this regard....

Ashwini Agarwal, 06 Dec 2010Camera and Video of X2 with 4.9 version is much better than prev... moreThank, well i am looking for a cheap camera phone which may give me decent output, you made my way clear so i will go for it tomorrow. Thanks again.

• Ashwini Agarwal

Veer, 06 Dec 2010Thanks a lot my dear. Can you please tell the camera quality of ... moreI did get 2gb micro SD card, micro USB data cable and a mini DVD of Nokia Ovi Suite with my X2.

• Ashwini Agarwal

Veer, 06 Dec 2010Can any one tell me the camera quality of x2 having 4.9 firmware.Camera and Video of X2 with 4.9 version is much better than previous 4.8 version.

• Veer

Ashwinh Agarwal, 06 Dec 2010My dear Nokia X2 price has now decreased to Rs. 4850 only. More ... moreThanks a lot my dear. Can you please tell the camera quality of firmware 4.9, as well tell did you get and memory card with it or not.. Waiting.

• Ashwinh Agarwal

[deleted post]My dear Nokia X2 price has now decreased to Rs. 4850 only. More good news X2 available with new and highly improved s/w version 4.9 with all earlier problems solved. There is no alternative for X2 at this price range.

• Veer

Can any one tell me the camera quality of x2 having 4.9 firmware.

• Ashwini Agarwal

Aash, 06 Dec 2010Buddy, There are better phones available in the market for th... moreYou are a fool as you bought nokia x2 early. Everybody knows that 95% of nokia phones have problems in the first 2-3 months of their release. Its intelligent to buy any nokia model only after 3 months of its release. Good news for new buyers. Nokia X2 is now available at less than Rs. 5000 with new firmware 4.9 already on it. Camera, Video, Music, User Interface, Processing speed and battery life improved substantially in 4.9 than your earlier 4.2 or 4.8 versions. You got a bad X2 at higher price unlike me who got a perfect X2 at lower price Rs. 4850 only. HA HA HA.

• Aash

There are better phones available in the market for this price range.

reasons for not buying this phone.
1. Camera says 5 MGP but its clearly 1.3 MGP
2. Sound is loud but not clear.
3. There is nothing else standing out on this phone apart from the points mentioned above.

I have been using this phone for 4 months now and am of the view that its not worth the money spent.

• Eric

Very Good Phone
i Have This Phone , i Like That

• queen

hey hw do i reduce the charging time..plsssss help...

• rsm

galk and skype will work on this model??? for voice chat??

• Kanor

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2010My Nokia x2 when i going to turn on its hang up to 4-5 min.my phone is hanging when i'm watching videos and taking pictures and when i go to my gallery i see folder name (imgcatche) is that a virus on my phone? i have so many times deleted it but the virus is return and returns. i disappointed buying of this unit.

• Kanor

my new nokia X2-00 have a (imgcache) virus.

rocky, 06 Dec 2010i want to purchase this phone could any one tell me about its so... morethe sound s really very good..its loud..

• kadhir

• unknown

i brought tis handset yesterday n its working great but i'm disappointed wit only one thing tat x2 has no option of mark,mark all n move or save to other folder..lil disappointed,otherwse i feel good buying tis handset..

rocky, 06 Dec 2010i want to purchase this phone could any one tell me about its so... moreThe sound is good. Quite loud. But the 6233 is better

• sabahath

the phone is great but the only thing disappointed me is that it has no option of mark,mark all & move..otherwse the phone is good..

• rocky

i want to purchase this phone could any one tell me about its sound & speaker quality, can it will play the downloading games also