Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• Demon 666

tanwar lal madan, 21 Mar 2013nokia is no longer no. 1 in india. No 1 in india is micromax wit... moreIc So U R Using China Handsets Rit... Ha Ha Ha....

• massive

the ram it's only 2Mb

• lione

Anonymous, 25 Mar 2013My phone password lostone day you will lost

• curiosky

i forget my password that i use in re-starting my phone now am having problems with my phone and i want to re-start the phone again but its not working.please how do i get my password back.thank you

My phone password lost

• Prasa

Best cam.(5.0MP)with LED flash also use as torch,better perfomance on internet,suporting of files good.The only drawback that I feel is can't play online videos.If it has dual SIM,much better.

• Zara

X2-00 has good camera, good sound spekar bild in FM antena, high speed internet. but it has not wifi, gps.

• All

Hilal, 20 Mar 2013Sir my nokia x2 is not showing sim2,what is matter in it.plz sug... moreIt's nice in my home 3 x2 00 mobiles are there, you can also buy it.

• Anamika

Typing sweed is slow during online chat.. Your fingers will gets tired aftr 5min.

• tanwar lal madan

nokia is no longer no. 1 in india. No 1 in india is micromax with canvas2 highest selling smartphone in India. No. 2 is karbonn.

• Hilal

Sir my nokia x2 is not showing sim2,what is matter in it.plz suggest me what i to do.thanking u

• Hilal

• Amateur

I cannot find my booklet and therefore can't understand the difference between the Gallery pics and Memory card pics. And where do the pics go?

• manya

Bijay, 19 Mar 2013I want know about this phone its video record quality,camera,int... moreit is amazing mobile it's camera is very good and zoom is exelent for music lover this mobile is very good and its display clearyty it's so good i just love it friend just buy it

• Bijay

I want know about this phone its video record quality,camera,internet,mp4 suport,etc good yes or no

• KUMAR

very good phone

• Tabby

This phone is good except for the volume. When someone calls me, I can barely hear them unless I put it on loudspeaker. I have met 2 people with the same kind of problem with the phone.

• Sunny

AnonD-13154, 03 Oct 2011Here is a little comparison with x2 and cedar. Same price phones... moreHey wreck, why r u posting ur worthless comparison, x2 with sony erickson again & again, again repeatedly & regularly..??? I think u r a representative/employee of sony erickson.. U should write comment abt a phone in particular that phone's comments section.. Whatever u want 2 say abt d ceder, go &write to that sony erick ceder phone's comments section, not in nokia X2 comments section..

• gokul

its very speed in internet but speaker was gon but i like this phone very much can you tell me nokia x200 is more speed internet than nokia c3

• M

does nokia x2 support live tv?