Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• piyush

I was big fan of nokia.my first fon was nokia3110c.in 11months i had 12to13times of sft update.i sold it before wrnty ends.then i saw this fon on net&i desided to buy this 1.i waited so long.in betwen i usd my frends n.5130.in just 1week it hanged somuch times. then i thaught nokias fons are not good now almost all fons are hanging.then i desided to go for other brand.i boght a sweet little cuti "SAMSUNG CHAMP".a superb fon with great music&battery.now i see hanging prblms of x2.i m happy i havent buy x2

• Ranjit

Reena, 16 Sep 2010hey friends plz sugest me whether i should buy this phone or not... moredon't buy
personal exp.

• Reena

Mahesh B D, 16 Sep 2010dont buy this phone. Camera quality and Music player is not good... morehey friends plz sugest me whether i should buy this phone or not. as i was waiting long for this phone.but now m confused after reading draw backs about camera quality & sound problem. plz guide me.

• bala

nokia x2 is a very good phone ,its depands how you use it .

• bala

nokia x2 is a very good phone ,its depands how you use it .

• bala

SHUBHAM, 15 Sep 2010I have nokia x2.this is best than any set of this range. It had ... morenokia x2 is a good phone ,can buy

• jibran

mr. cool, 16 Sep 2010hii frnds plz tell me i should buy nokia x2 or plz tell me anoth... moreyo can get x3 its a awsome phone

• Mahesh B D

dont buy this phone. Camera quality and Music player is not good. This is very bad phone

• mr. cool

hii frnds plz tell me i should buy nokia x2 or plz tell me another model of this range.

• sandeep

i bought nokia x2 it is totally a waste phone it hangs a lot and camera quality is not like 5 MP I returned it very next day to dealer...only sound quality is good

• Ayush

is it hang frequently? I'm planning to buy it tommorrow.

Prasad, 16 Sep 2010Dear Friends, I am planning to buy this model can any1 suggest me dont take it as it hangs a lot no sound clearity nothing

• Prasad

Dear Friends,

I am planning to buy this model can any1 suggest me

• jai

hardik, 15 Sep 2010hey friends i've go x2 on Ganesh chaturthi i do not have any pro... moreThe Cost is Rs. 5700/- in HotSpot, Somajiguda, Hyderabad. I bought last 3 days ago. Its good fone. Better suggestion is to take Blue color phone not Red one.

• Jai

I have bought Nokia X2 3 days ago. The first impression from my point of view is Sound and Camera. But the phone hangs a lot.

• shohan

the phone really as software problems its hanging frequently. It sucks...

• Mukthar Ahmed

In my Nokia Relationship 1st time i have faced very poor & bad experience in this x2 model phone!

• subh_scpm

i've bought X2 for my father and really its working very smoothly.....my father's collegue too are very much eager about buying it....so guys whoever is saying its not good think once again.....its perfect then ever.....buy it.....!!!

• Sri

Check this link if you want detail internals of this phone.(use expand all to view every detail)

• tejas

Vivekanand, 14 Sep 2010With 850MAh Battery 13 hr talk time is a wild dream.As a user ... morecan i will buy..nokia x2.......is it right.then 6303i
how is the quality of sound??????..reply fast me