Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• kittu

Saminathan, 28 Aug 2010Nokia X2 will launch on 30th August Monday be ready to buy it (India)r u sure it will be launch on 30th aug??

• ajith

Ammad, 28 Aug 2010Hy frnds...i thought that x2 have four speakers,now i bought the... morehi ammad.. how is the phone.. is it worth for that rate.. is it a nice 1? wat abt the OS?..

• rocker

Saminathan, 28 Aug 2010Nokia X2 will launch on 30th August Monday be ready to buy it (India)r u sure? abt the release of noia x2 as tom?.. if so wat's it's price

• Mukit

Ammad, 28 Aug 2010Hy frnds...i thought that x2 have four speakers,now i bought the... moreThose two speakers r dual speaker. Two speakers together in 1 side....

• ajith

YangJew®, 29 Aug 2010I don't know the OS of Nokia - X2, S40 v? Please help me!it's s40 phone i think v5 or 6 not sure

• Avinash

plz. Tel me any problems in nokia X2. Like softwr,camera, other problems. Plz send me on
avinashrn292@gmail.com
plz send me.......

• YangJew®

I don't know the OS of Nokia - X2, S40 v?
Please help me!

• avinash.

squeak, 25 Aug 2010yeah your right i dont know why they made it 256k display, if th... moreu r saying currect. The softwere problem is user fault

This phone is pathetic I swear..please don't buy it if u don't wanna waste Ur money..5 mp cam is far from good the result is worse than 2 mp trust me.. Moreover the picture takes a long time to process during which u can't edit or delete it.. Keypad is too hard.. Only positive thing is that the games are good otherwise this phone is utter rubbish. I bought it for 10k in pakistan and had to sell it in 3 or 4 days for 8k don't buy it u will definitely regret.

• San

Hey guys i want to know the video capturing resolution of this mobile, plz if sumbudy has this mobile then let me know!

• Saminathan

[deleted post]Tomorrow most probably it will launch otherwise this week end. Price around 5 to 6k

Hey guys pre booking starting at Chennai NPD Shops

• Veena

Hai my friend,any body plz give a small review about the advantages and disadvantages of Nokia X2,if u had this phone.I want 2 buy this.Plz yaar..

• pranis

very good & cheep phone, but then i buy it there wasnt usb cable included

• Dr Menems

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2010I would like to know nokia x2 is made by china or where?I saw many but they were all made in India

• Saminathan

partha, 28 Aug 2010r u sure that it will launch on august????? plz rplyYes within 2 days it will be available

Nokia X2..........dont buy it, its bogus

• partha

[deleted post]r u sure that it will launch on august????? plz rply

• basil

hai dudes i like x2.but i want to know about its price in india.is it good phone......???/

• Saminathan

Nokia X2 will launch on 30th August Monday be ready to buy it (India)