Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• Monish

Sree, 18 Jan 2013Can we use nokia bl 5c battery in nokia x200? Please give me answer. Yes u can use bl5c ,i do use it,but b aware of lock cover,it may damage.

• Nukala Kishore ,,

Gud lukin
Gud Camera
Gud Speed In net
Gud sound
Gud in supporting APPs
Gud in cost
Totaly Very Gud Mobile " X2 00 " . . .

• Amir

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2013yeah it supports whats app...u can download 4m official ovi store Thnk u
i got it
nd i also use whatsapp in my new nokia x2
bt it alwaz minimized
itz not able to close ..

2 years and still going strong, durable, strong, easy to use, multiple functions, Amazing Camera...thank you NOKIA!!!

does it have navigation????if so where exactly is the location,if not can it b downloaded???

Amir, 21 Jan 2013Iz thiz phone officially support "whatsapp" ?yeah it supports whats app...u can download 4m official ovi store

• Amir

Iz thiz phone officially support "whatsapp" ?

• Ragghu

While searching net I came across Nokia X2 and Nokia X2-00, I want to know whethere these are two different models or one and the same? These days Nokia India website is displaying X2-00 model.

• pino

Sree, 18 Jan 2013Can we use nokia bl 5c battery in nokia x200? Please give me answer. Yes you can

• Arun

Nokia x2 is excellent mobile its 5mp cam is realy awesom.

• Sree

Can we use nokia bl 5c battery in nokia x200? Please give me answer.

• Nick

sreenath, 16 Jan 2013It is possible to youtube. But you use airtel network and set co... moreI m use vodafon sim so can i watch live tv or youtube video

• sona

hey i am thinking about to brought thi nokia x2 is it have whats aps ,nimbuujj google talk ....................?

• sreenath

salim, 14 Jan 2013is it possible to use youtube in nokia X2?It is possible to youtube. But you use airtel network and set configuration settings

• JSuryaJR

I LOVE Nokia X2 VERY MUCH, Its really GooD , BUT I LOST MY BABY[Nokia X2]
I miss it toooooooooooooo but i surely buy New Nokia X2 soon . .

• Immi

Its for my.................shweet heart gf

• Sabel

i love this phone. . . :'( but it's no longer available in nokia store here in philippines..

• salim

is it possible to use youtube in nokia X2?

• Nukala Kishore

itz my DARLING
bt sumtymz it getz MAD

• Reddy

It's superb for my type of funny boys .