Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• Nokian

Hello x2-00 users,pls do me 1fever I want to know before I buy dis phn dat many user of dis phn is saying dat da texting is very slow in application e.g.in browser,facebook chat,or any other apps.Is it true or false?pls urgent.

shu, 27 Dec 2012No x2 not support the Wi-fi......take new phone..do not use 3g internet on this phone otherwise the phone will be burnt

• shu

AnonD-92661, 24 Dec 2012Is nokia x2 supports wi-fiNo x2 not support the Wi-fi......take new phone..

• shu

AnonD-92661, 24 Dec 2012Is nokia x2 supports wi-fiNo

• Adi

Adi, 27 Dec 2012For Using Youtube Required Streaming Setting So plz contect Ur S... moreFor Streaming Setting >Go to Menu> Setting > Configuration Setting > Personal Setting > Options > Add New > Streaming > Account name > My Streaming > UDP Port range > Dont Chnge > Use Prefferd Access Point> NO > Access Point Setting > Proxy>Disable Bearer Setting> packet Data access point> if use Using IDEA So enter internet & if u using Vodafone so enter www then in Network type>IPV4,Authetication Type>Normal,then Press Back Key three times,n go to Option Key N Select Active, then Restart h/s n Use Youtube.

• Adi

Tauseef, 27 Dec 2012My cell phone x2 00 is not play internet videos directly and not... moreFor Using Youtube Required Streaming Setting So plz contect Ur Service provider for Setting.

• Reshmi

just awesome, my all time friend. I cant leave without my x2

• Tauseef

My cell phone x2 00 is not play internet videos directly and not play utube video plz tell me answer

• Cernu

I love the sound of this phone, but with the radio with the volume at max the bass distorsionate the sounds and got a great camera 5mp carl zeiss

tirithram, 26 Dec 2012nokia x2 is the best mobile .l want a new nokia x2.I hope you get it soon! I got my X2-00 Black in July, it wasn't new, but it works perfectly.

sihle, 26 Dec 2012i want to download watsAppGo here: http://www.whatsapp.com/s40/

• prasad

hem, 24 Dec 2012is it possible to use whats up application in nokia x2 yes we can use whatsapp on X2
whatsapp vertion 2.3.53

• tirithram

MdN, 23 Dec 2012You can do a lot if you know how to. It can even stop a bullet (... morenokia x2 is the best mobile .l want a new nokia x2.

• sihle

MdN, 25 Dec 2012Yes. You can also download it from whatsapp webpage, X2-00 is li... morei want to download watsApp

Akib, 25 Dec 2012Which mobile has better sound quality in headset?Nokia X2 or C3Compare the reviews, it's hard to judge unless you have both phones, playing the same song, with same headphones.

• Akib

Which mobile has better sound quality in headset?Nokia X2 or C3

• GURBACHAN

So sxy phn i hav white, lens can be used as tourch 2 speakers with great sound ur mp4 video must not big than 352*240 or the sound will poor. It aluminum body not breakable ... For fast speed must install little size theme.

• PAWAN SITAmarhi

It good mo. I also use.that sus...

Akib, 24 Dec 2012I want to buy a mobile.which one should i buy:Nokia X2-00 or C3?If you need very good battery, qwerty keyboard and wi-fi, get C3.
If you need stereo speakers, FM radio with built-in antenna and a better camera with flash/torch, get X2-00.

hem, 24 Dec 2012is it possible to use whats up application in nokia x2 Yes. You can also download it from whatsapp webpage, X2-00 is listed as a supported device.