Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• Cena

Has't 3g

Jvrt, 18 Sep 2012The only problem with this phone is its battery. Very bad batter... moreWhat do you mean by "bad battery quality"? Does it drain quickly?

Jvrt, 18 Sep 2012The only problem with this phone is its battery. Very bad batter... moreWhat do you mean by "bad battery quality"? Does it drain out quickly?

• Beno

SlimShady, 17 Sep 2012Please which of the phones is better: Nokia X2. 5130XpressMusic,... moreLoves to all from ur beno

• Jvrt

-Bloodline-, 18 Sep 2012X2The only problem with this phone is its battery. Very bad battery quality. You can connect USB with your desktop easily and copy or move any file compatible with this phone smoothly.

achint, 15 Sep 2012Yes it supports whats app. Secondly it has good sound quality. I... moreHi Achint,

I'm planning to buy this phone & have a question. Can I use USB connection to copy mp3 files from my laptop to this phone?

Thanks
Samir

• -Bloodline-

• SlimShady

Please which of the phones is better: Nokia X2. 5130XpressMusic, 5310 or 2700c? Please reply felas

• Ravindra Rathore

I have use this handset.in my thought it's a good low buget set.net surfing speed is good but my bactery backup is very low.

erum, 15 Sep 2012not a gud phone... memory card currept very quickly... and remov... moreCorrect

• bradley

i once used this fone 4 only 2 days bw my intrest grew up towards it.4 now i am fonles bt wen i eva get ths fon in my way.that wil be fon usd 4reva.i love u nokia x2.if i got money that wil b the ist fon i wil eva buy

• erum

not a gud phone... memory card currept very quickly... and remove all tha data from phone, like pix & videos....

• achint

Babs, 14 Sep 2012Does it take Whattsapp?Yes it supports whats app. Secondly it has good sound quality. I am using this phone since 2 yrs. To increase the speed of net always use opera mini and its a 2G phone still activate 3G on your sim and also take a 3G plan from your telecom company as this would increase the net speed.

• Babs

Does it take Whattsapp?

• Raz

M also using this phone its not to good but fine in low budget under 4500 but i have just 1 problem with diz phone that is net run so slow what to do plz help me frnds

hahaha its cute !!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4977

its camera have good quality for normal use , has flash and very easy to use..the metal case very durable and the keypad last longer. can hear radio channel without earphone as the antenna ..

sandeepL, 17 Aug 2012is it possible to use skypee application in x2 nokia modelYes, y nt.

Just updated it to the latest software and it looks like all the bugs I had before are fixed. Nice! My X2-00 was using a carrier-customized old version, and there were no updates for it, but now it runs clean Nokia software and works great. If you know how to flash your phone (I had someone do it for me) go for it.

• nokia sucks

i have been using this phone for like two years and a half and i hate it argh.. Its really annoying but its like idk how did this crappy phone survived i used to throw it when i'm pissed lol im getting samsung y xD