Nokia X2-00

Nokia X2-00

• Nokia xtwo

I like x2 because it has 5MP camera,wireless fm,dedicated music key for mp3 player, nice built in speakers,internet speed (esp after latest update), sms chat view, you tube streaming(depends upon ur service provider).
De merits:
poor battery backup,no dictionary application( really bad for a handset priced over 4000 rupees), no fm recording, s40 software(no multi tasking)
overall x2 deserves 5.5/10

• asd

good Phone but not that phone that should be called worse .... i am now using it it is a good comfortable handy set with all the great features and good looking as well

It's the worst phone I have ever owned, it is in service as we speak, I really regret buying it, and I have heard of other people experiencing the same problems with it, as I do.

• Bear

anything, 06 Apr 2012hey does it haver motion sensor Hi, I own one and no it doesnt have motion sensor but it is a good all rounder.

• nomi

Cheap plastic body.
Very uncomfortable flat keypad.
2011 features with the speed of 2001

Nokia disappointed me big time.

• Samiul abir

This nokia x2 has filled up ma mind.it's just an outstanding mobile! :-D
but if i use 1000 or 1800 mAh bettery in my nokia x2 will there be any problem?

• lakshmikanth

One of the worsted mobiles and nokia is one of the worser mobile company i have expirenced on exchange of 2 x2 mobiles still its the same fault it gets heated up my sugetion is to not to buy nokia cell phones at all.

• stranger

Awesome mobile worth buying........... very handy

• Mohit

wow 5mp camra is very good in this price but bettery life is very poor.

• umr

imam sunni, 28 Mar 2012can i use whatsapp in x2 plz rply soon......thankscan i use watsapp

• shoaib0938@yahoo.com

Fine.......Good looking...........

• Ani

Anonymous, 05 Apr 2012You will check your network server's internet settings and downl... moreCan you please tell me how to do that?

• Jayman

I jus had mine, very nice, sleaky black n white brand, light weight and portable ba i always get problems wen usin whasapp.

Eilrahc, 04 Apr 2012One strange disadvantage of this phone that it seems to draw the... morecedar is definately better than nokia x2. X2 nothing beat cedar. It has great display, great camera, great java support, great internet speed. Every thing great in cedar. I love my cedar

• jittmas

good phone simple and lite weight

• yedhu

It is the best in both camera and for sound.

• yedhu

It is the best in both camera and for sound.

• rahat

it's large clock display very bad

• anything

hey does it haver motion sensor

Worth buying