Nokia X2-01

Nokia X2-01

• Firoz

I purchased this phone at 2011 & I'm still using this phone now2020 as a secondary phone..

• Danladi

Ollie, 15 Apr 2014My phone was off for 3 months where do i get device restric... moreMy nokia no open eny application like. yotube, whatsapp, and ovi.

• Jahbah

Anonymous, 12 Aug 2019I Have Been Using This Nokia Phone From 2011 Todate & i... moreIts the best except the nokia mobi does not work anymore

How time flies! I was 18 may be. 2010 to 2020. Almost 10 years gone. Still using it. Not a single problem faced. No battery change. Not a xpressmusic but I love the quality of music this thing produce through earphone or speaker. Recently noticed some display blinking but not a minor issues for me. Anything happens Really gonna miss this buddy! wanna use this till I'm gone from this earth. Thank you nokia, Thank you very much! ♥

Anonymous, 31 Jul 2019Ovi store is not workingStore is not working

I Have Been Using This Nokia Phone From 2011 Todate & its been Working Pretty Good But Last Week It Suddenly Shutdown While On Charge.Anyone Help Me Whea Is The Problem.

Ram, 19 Mar 2019Becose Nokia x2 01 does not support whatsapp Ovi store is not working

• Joshalion

S40 whatsapp upgrade too much and not open help me there anyone.

Ram, 19 Mar 2019Becose Nokia x2 01 does not support whatsapp Yes bt why does store and game link closed????

• Ram

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2015Its to lazy to download i had been trying to upgrade my wha... moreBecose Nokia x2 01 does not support whatsapp

• Majestic

Johni, 04 Jan 2019This phone use by my baby for play In my house this phone,... moreHelp me to seting my phone

• Johni

This phone use by my baby for play
In my house this phone, xiaomi, n oppo

• enrique

nokia x2_01 is the best phone ever

• Twaxcen

Albertor, 09 Jun 2016It no longer opens whatsappPress open my watsapp

In the United States anyway, they called this phone the "Nokia X2 T-Mobile Edition" or something like that.

Ridwan, 30 Nov 2017Can it be update or upgradedNo

Divyanshu Rai, 04 Mar 2018Is nokia x2 supports watsappNot anymore

• Divyanshu Rai

Is nokia x2 supports watsapp

• Yat

Albertor, 09 Jun 2016It no longer opens whatsappThank God I'm not alone

• Ridwan

Can it be update or upgraded