Nokia X2-01

Nokia X2-01

• Grecian

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2017My x2 us hangingWhatsAPP

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2017How you use watsapp ? Please tell me i also have it but dnt know... moreHow to downlaod games on nokia x2-01

pintu, 25 Sep 2017i have this phone & i love it for whatsapp How you use watsapp ? Please tell me i also have it but dnt know ithas watsapp

Rajesh, 23 Oct 2016Hey stop to say about nokia x2-01 i love this phone supper batt... moreMy x2 us hanging

• pintu

i have this phone & i love it for whatsapp

• Palacio

Am also using this same nokia X2 but am unable to use whatsup.

• Mikey

Can i ran whatsapp on it?

• Aritra

Eraky, 27 Jul 2017Can i run whatsapp on it ???Yes.but it cost your data usage continously

• Karan

Eraky, 27 Jul 2017Can i run whatsapp on it ???Yess

• Eraky

Can i run whatsapp on it ???

• kishor magar

Nice and good

• Vishu

One of the best and superb phone is this...!!
brought 09-2012 and still working very well till date 06-2017.
6 years almost years yet to complete but still performance is very good..>!!
I like and love this device more than my gf...

Swarup 8972999456, 11 Apr 2017Full 8 years ..no problem..........Wait, the phone was only released for 6 years!!!

Anonymous, 20 Oct 2016Camera is really terrible, seriously don't use it for taking pictures!Yup because it's VGA that means 0,3 Mega Pixels

Anonymous, 15 Mar 2017I have forgot my nikia x201 securiy code how do i unlock my phon... morefrom what country are you from? I know how to reset security code. I just did it to my phone that is used to be to my friend's phone. my friend just gave it to me. he doesn't know the security code.

• Swarup 8972999456

Pavan, 21 Oct 2016I'm using nokia x2 mobile for 5 yrs....still now it wrkg amazing... moreFull 8 years ..no problem..........

Anonymous, 15 Mar 2017I have forgot my nikia x201 securiy code how do i unlock my phon... moresecurity code for nokia is 12345 if you did not change

I have forgot my nikia x201 securiy code how do i unlock my phone now.......

• Jatin

this phone is best phone nokia all mobile phones are best mobile

[deleted post]How i get my phone security code?