Nokia X2-01

Nokia X2-01

Anonymous, 15 Mar 2017I have forgot my nikia x201 securiy code how do i unlock my... moresecurity code for nokia is 12345 if you did not change

I have forgot my nikia x201 securiy code how do i unlock my phone now.......

• Jatin

this phone is best phone nokia all mobile phones are best mobile

[deleted post]How i get my phone security code?

• Reshma

Anony, 29 Apr 2016How do you manage the memory problem using whatsapp. My wh... moreThis s the exact problem happening in my Nokia. Though i clear everything in what's app the memory keeps increasing day by day.. How can i slove this problem

• Sandy

Cant play mp4 videos

Harshahemanth, 24 Jun 2012You got first aircel sim and insert then active 14 rupees i... moreCan't watch on airtel....?

• Calhoun

Well am jackish, 11 Dec 2016But why stoping it from using whatsapp?Even me i had the same problem
but update your phone software.through settings>phone>phone software. Thx

• Abdur Raham

Who is Internet opening (wi fi)

• Well am jackish

fasi, 27 Sep 2015No option 4disable the data ...using whats app on this phon... moreBut why stoping it from using whatsapp?

• muda

please help me, my NOKIA X2, it is not displaying anything except blue color.
please help me to reset

• Parkitok

Hi! Mr. X here is a problem please help. When I try to browse anything on internet it signals me that. "Service not available" what might be the problem.?

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2016I forget my Security code,how do I reset12345 is rest code

• Rajesh

Jimmy, 28 Apr 2016How can you abuse this phone? It's one of best low budget p... moreHey stop to say about nokia x2-01
i love this phone supper battery and supper running without hanging

• Sanjeev Karthick

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2016I forget my Security code,how do I resetDear sir it is very easy to unlock nokia x2-01
go to you tube then type how to unlock it willshow to unlock
i also using the same nokia x2-01 ilove my nokia

• Pavan

I'm using nokia x2 mobile for 5 yrs....still now it wrkg amazingly...yet no problem came...only problem is ..there is no dual sim facility....

Camera is really terrible, seriously don't use it for taking pictures!

• Aga smart

Some what good thatsolve

i fixed a cord that no other sim card will work in my nokia x2 i lost the simcard i used in doing that now the cord is no more in my head is there any help on it?

• Isnaick

How do I switch on the lights on my keyboard?