Nokia X5-01

Nokia X5-01

• Tany

poor, 02 Feb 2011for my eyes its unique stylish..and cute things are not just for... moreHow's the performance?how many days does it go by 1 time charge?is the camera worst one?is it too bad both in bright & low light?how's the display & sunlight legiblity?

• Ovi

So nice smartphone.

• kei

sanjay, 31 Jan 2011Yes is hackabledo you know how?

• pankaj

poor, 02 Feb 2011for my eyes its unique stylish..and cute things are not just for... moreis it a good fone to buy in this range with no gps and front camera suggest any other equivlnt phone

• poor

for my eyes its unique stylish..and cute things are not just for girls..i lov this mob since i use it for texting..the keypad takes some time to get used to..the camera is said to be 5mp..but very very poor..my other nokia with 3.2mp (with autofocus and carlzeiss lens) has way higher quality than my x5.facebook app didnot work..but downloaded another from net..it worked..music is gr8 really gr8..battery backup also good..if u dont care for looks but want better cam go for e5..its better..
choose x5 only for the unique style and qwerty pad.else choose some other model.i still lov this since i got another nokia and a samsung.so i love it FOR LOOKS AND QWERTY PAD.
if u need to know more feel free to post here..

like the pattern of this fhone but lack of secondary camera boring now all touchscreen fhone lack of video call now all type of brand of model still the same lack,lack,lack

• Mehadi

Please tell me about its camera is it realy 5MP .nokia x2 has also 5Mp camera but the quality is not like 5mp . Is the x5 camera also like x2 ?Or it real 5mp? Please reply me honestly.

• Mehadi

• bountylicious

oh gosh..i've been using nokia x5 for about a week!! it's pretty awesome..t fnctions r amazing..^^ great phone indeed..

• sanjay

kei, 30 Jan 2011is Nokia X5-01 hackable?Yes is hackable

• kei

is Nokia X5-01 hackable?

• rich kid

i have this phone in different color. i used it in my loading business.

Upto what resolution of videos of mp4 format does this mobile support ? And what and all the video formats does this mobile support ?

• Tonia

why that phone is not included in nokia sides??? like nokia.com

• Munna

Is this phone made specially for girls? What about its music quality?

• Cuz im awesome like

*cough*

does this phone really crushed after 2 weeks of used?
help answer this question A.S.A.P!

Xenonmobile, 10 Nov 2010hello guys, i'm using this phone for almost a week now and i tel... morethankx ....um gonna buy this soon"!!

• qishhhhhhhhh

i just got my new x5-01 today....and it very cute too....it so small and easy to carry i fall in love with it...;-)

• vijay

it doesnot have a secondary camera..
dats only its bad quality..

• Ahamed

I recently purchased a Nokia X5-01 phone. Its excellent. I like it very much. Can anyone help me, I entered birthdays in this phone but on the birthday I do not get the POP-UP of the birthday on the screen. Can anyone help me to resolve this problem. Thanks.