Nokia X6 8GB (2010)

Nokia X6 8GB (2010)

• Hardik

it automatically gets switched off and dosen't play any app or game without wifi whether the game is offline

• Subh

Guest, 10 Apr 2015Have been using X6 for 5 years. Would have dropped it more than ... more100% agree

• sunburn

there is s0mething wr0ng with my x6 usually the screen hangs up .when you tap it it doesnt work or it automatically off and turned on. 0ne time when i was writing emergency message it hangs up suddenly that i didnt hold my temper and i intenti0nally throw it against tha wall and when i turn it on it works. So far the camera was g0od and the flash was too bright even at night. Any0ne can help me fixed this pr0blem?? Its disgusting when im typing it hangs up.i hate it .
-fr0m philippines

I loved my X6, all of my earlier phones are Nokia, they will be back.

• Guest

Have been using X6 for 5 years. Would have dropped it more than 100 times from several feet high. The maximum it happens is battery will come out. Put it back in and you are good to go. The best phone in Symbian OS category. :)

• Kelly

Is this phone still in the market ???

• alex

i am still using my Nokia X6 for its great sound quality,specially on headphone,easily comparable to sony high end mobiles.....Nokia Thumbs up

I still have this phone. Bought it cos it's designed for music listening. I purchased it 2010. Almost 5 years. Wow! Still working! Yep, it's camera is great too.

• sf shariful

ameer, 12 Mar 2013my loved one and my good friend without my mobile i can't live w... moremy nokia x6 are so good.that is nice....

• Casblanka

what are some of the features which nokia lumia dont have has the nokia x6..?
heard nokia x6 is good for its camera.

i like this phone

Navi, 04 Dec 2013Im using Nokia X6 frm last 3yrs it doesnt giv any problem but 2 ... moretry a hard reset by pressin n holdin the call +call end +camera n power keys for ten secs.

• keerthy

AnonD-228443, 23 Feb 2014I had this phone for 3 years untill few weeks ago the power butt... morethis the same problem for me also i used 2 years ago 1 month before the power switch broken

I like dis camera

I had this phone for 3 years untill few weeks ago the power button broke from the motherboard i went to repair shop they said its irreparable .. RIP my X6

• brian

cool, 19 Jan 2014where are you livingnice

• cool

Navi, 04 Dec 2013Im using Nokia X6 frm last 3yrs it doesnt giv any problem but 2 ... morewhere are you living

• gul

wifi availble or not

• well-wisher

Navi, 04 Dec 2013Im using Nokia X6 frm last 3yrs it doesnt giv any problem but 2 ... moreTo solve the problem so flash the mobile................I think it will be ok.