Nokia XL

Nokia XL

• WhatsApp..

Good News! WhatsApp is available now for Nokia X to download.

Below few Q&A as a guidance, kindly make sure to follow:

WhatsApp is available for Nokia X.

REACTIVE Q&A

Q: Is WhatsApp available for Nokia X (or X+ or XL or X2)?
A: Yes, you can download WhatsApp from www.whatsapp.com/android

PLEASE Check it on your devices

Q: How can I get WhatsApp on my Nokia X?
A: You can download WhatsApp from www.whatsapp.com/android.

Q: Is the WhatsApp application available from other sources? Can I go elsewhere to download it?
A: You can download WhatsApp from www.whatsapp.com/android.

Q: How do I download and install WhatsApp to my Nokia X?

A:

1. On your phone go to Settings > Security and allow installation from Unknown sources

2. Using the Web browser on your phone, download WhatsApp from www.whatsapp.com/android and install it

3. Open WhatsApp and accept their terms and conditions to continue

4. Verify your phone number

5. Follow the rest of the onscreen wizard to finalizing setting up WhatsApp and start chatting

For more information and helpful tips on using WhatsApp on your phone, visit: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/android

Q: Can I get WhatsApp through Nokia Store?
A: No, you can download WhatsApp from www.whatsapp.com/android.

Q: Can I get WhatsApp through 3rd party stores integrated with Nokia Store?
A: No, you can download WhatsApp from www.whatsapp.com/android.

Q: Iím in Nokia Store but canít find WhatsApp when I search for it. Where is it?
A: You can download WhatsApp from www.whatsapp.com/android.

yes you can use excel on nokia xl but not powerpoint.but you can view the powerpoint slides on nokia xl

• Olatunji Akande

I bought this NokiaXL and 2days after,it developed something like mouthpiece problem;I took it to NokiaCare here in Abuja through the marketer I bought from.I want to know when,how and in what condition wld the phone return back to me???

• Olatunji Akande

I bought this phone and 2days after it developed something like mouthpiece problem,I gave it NokiaCare but I have not been called for the feedback.I need a new phone that wld not give me this kind of problem pls.

• LONG LONG

can we work Excel, Powerpoint and MS word on Nokia XL and Lumia 625?

• cfgfg

mobile good user depand

• omoeved@yahoo.com

waiting for your mode of installation of whatsapp application on my nokia xl. called a contact from the listserve and told me to wait till 9pm tonite, hope its worth waiting for. regards

• Nvn

this mobile is best?

ahmadkafi70, 02 Sep 2014Nokia XL is worst phone, no whatsapp, we can't transfer file fro... moreoh. Please don't provide wrong info like that. All your words are NOT correct. I myself used this device. XL can run whatsapp+ easily. Transfer file from internal storage to SD card easily, it works like a charm. How can you say that an Android Phone cannot do that stuffs????

• Netra

Guys its extemely flop phone. I brought this phone but I realize after paying 11000 that it does not support whats up. I have wasted my money. it is of no use, Other cheaper options are better that this phone believe me. Please if at all anyone wants to buy this, make a note that this phone does not support whats up. I would have gone for other models and cheaper also if I had known about it

• veera

try whatsapp plus it supports in nokia xl best

• sdrl

korlik, 01 Sep 2014can you tell me how to download whatsapp for nokia xl try whats app plus

• koolmoney

go download "WHATSAPP+" not whatsapp, only whatsapp+ with the blue logo will work on nokia xl

features of storage is not good.contact transper facility is not available,not at par with samsung mobiles

• ahmadkafi70

Nokia XL is worst phone, no whatsapp, we can't transfer file from phone to memory card and it is not users friendly

• Taher

How to do multitasking? i cannot find anything in upside tery.....

someone tell me that it is supported google play store, hd video song or not.

• asif

Y not suport to whatsapp....

• vahidksd

friends
im working in a mobile shop
im tired of warsap in xl
tried hard but im couldnt install it

can any body help?????????????????