Nokia XL

Nokia XL

• tarun

nokia xl is the worst mobile i have ever seen. i have sold out the new purchased nokial xl with only 24hrs from the date of purchase. It does not support...whats app....gmail....and also if u r going to open memory card it buffers like we are open a site on internet...seriously if u r going to purchase this mob u will be stucked and also there would b no resale value in the market....dabba mobile

• vini

Hi guys
This is excelent for data use, picture, battary backup
all apps supported
overall its a good mobile

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2014Friends hd videos not working from normal player....please anyon... moredownload mx player to play 1080p videos

it is a good phone..

• shakeel

How to install wats up on nokia xl its really giving me hard time..please help

• pirates

Please I did back up my contacts on my mail before buying nokia xl...how do I sync my contacts now with my xl

rabiul, 13 Jun 2014Its good phone... for whats app go for whatsapp(+) plus its the ... morehow ican install whats app plus or whatapp in my mobile

• mope mukesh

Anonymous, 12 May 2014thank you nokia for new product.I like this Nokia XL. me from po... moreme frm jaipur, residency of nepal. i think it takes short period of selling in market. coz it has bad camera, too fast full internal memory and no pinch zoom... update this asap.

• soyab

this phone is what's up supported?....

• rabiul

khan, 12 Jun 2014hello i am also confused that reason is whatapps not supported n... moreIts good phone... for whats app go for whatsapp(+) plus its the same ...install it ...nice phone

• Amit

The headset got funtions as not its own and have to be set pressing hard and trying at various angles..loses sound if you move a bit or breathe while sitting..
The same issue with charger..lots of trouble to charge..sometimes uses data cable of previous handset or charger of previous handset to fit at certain angles and wire not to be moved by air too..I bought nokia as always find the nokia as best but this time it seems i am at loss with 11,000 with a local set..

• Omidvar1987

Hi,dear friends.About few months ago,I wrote that the Nokia XL would have the most success!!Why!!?Because of superior qualities,design,performance,features,CAMERAS,an­d other about average qualities,etc!The most important factor of this android dual sim cards is its budget,affordability,being inexpensive,economicAl for all walks of life!!!I am happy for Nokia's ascending again!Those whom like have a high miffed range smartphone,I think its the best recommendation or even high class gift!!!?Thanks all+GSMarenaMobile+all of you!The main benefit of Nokia's XL or other brands!!!?Creating many jobs!Just justice rights.Go Nokia do it best!!?

• vinod

Hi to all, i have nokia-xl and it is a good phone. Some people told that there is voice problem while using hands free . but it is good for ear and it provides limited sounds that is sufficient to your year. sounds quality is good. Camera is also good. it takes picture at night with flash also amazing. Supports all Android software. I have run temple run on it and there is no hang problem.

Can u please suggest me how is the phone, Is everything perfect..??

• Ricky

AnonD-272844, 12 Jun 2014 u can dwonload whatsapppluse i,m use now Wt a different between whatsapp and whatsapplus...?

• Priyodeb

AnonD-272844, 12 Jun 2014hi now me install whatsapp pluse very nic working &fast .tha... moreWhatsapp plus works properly? M gonna buy this model..that's y m asking u...

• sri

its supporting all anroid apps n good features in this lumia XL n batter backup also good,

How is Real Racing 3 performance.Any lags or frame drops?Any video link of game play?

Bro. .can