Nokia XL

Nokia XL

• A

every one is concerned abt only whatts app only.why not abt other specifications

• vamshi rock

whats app plus is working excellent

• danydj

dhiren, 09 Jun 2014dont buy dis phn...vry chp phn...only camera gud...bt video qual... moreso what about the one button the iphone also has one button only

• vinod

plz plz plz any body can sugest me that shall i purches or no nokia XL becouse maximum coment is that cell is not good.... so any body can help me out i am geting confuse.

is voice recording facility available on this phone ? if yes pl help me to get it

how reading malayalam in phon?nokia xl

kish, 06 Jun 2014Hi friends, I'm going to buy NOKIA-XL please tell me it will su... more u can dwonload whatsapppluse i,m use now

hi now me install whatsapp pluse very nic working &fast .thanks all .very nice phon nokia xl promis

Worst Worst Worst Mobile nokia plzzz dont be cheap like other company ...worst mobile if u saying its android then its should be 100% android its only that platform used dont buy...

why malayalam font not support for the facebook?
what's app not support ing

here is whatsapp.

first install 1 mobile market and from that download whatsapp, it will show a message not compatible. uninstall the app.

now goto browser type whatsapp + thenn dowload it ,it will get downloaded and then you can start using it.

Great phone

• PP

This is worst phone ever I saw in my life. I am very must disappointed after purchasing the phone. While receiving calls the audio come with electronic noise. Performance for phone is very bad. I advise no should get into the trap on looks of the phone and it is a very wrong purchase for me.

• nik

it is good phone ever... you must have to buy it............

• Bhadra

Nokia XL is a good phone.I hope so many people will purchase this phone.Nokia Rocks with Android apps.Thanks to Microsoft and Nokia team.
Waiting for next versions.

• XL

vaishak, 12 Jun 2014waste f**** phone..... u r saying thaaaat its jelly... can u sho... moreNokia XL is not good.Worst Please dont purchase it go for other brand.

• sushil

camera resolution is much better but HD video is not working properly ......

• nik

I think nokia xl is not a good phone. Its battery back up is vrey poor. You must have to charge it twice for using it whole day. There is a same problem with whatsapp which has been mentioned by many people in above comments.

its a good phone.......you can download whats app plus ....it is even better .....

• sekar

Today am going to buy Nokia XL so please give your opinion about Nokia XL... give reply as soon as possible