Nokia XL

Nokia XL

• Riya

Guys i m confused in colors , please all of you please suggest me which one should i buy

• affy

dear friends.. almost all apps games of android phones work smoothly in xl.. though there is 768mb ram it is very fast... I am using whatsapp in my xl and all my previous S3 mob's backup apps ... an also I can move some apps to sd by app manager3 application... camera is also good ...battry back up is very good... nyc phone.. but facing only one problem that in file manager, one photo thumbnail is shown for maximum photos ... even I have deleted that photo .. it doesn't appears in gallery but its thumbnail appears in file manager on different folders. when open that thumbnail it shows the other original photos.. how to overcome this problem..

• seagul

raj, 25 May 2014can it play 1080p vedio??? plz tell....It's only support 480p video.

• kp

plz say me,....whatss app work in nokia xl?

• haider baba

actually i want to know that is it suppor play store or it's application will be same by nokia. ang which application we can use

• ali

Nokia inc., 26 May 2014Dear frienda, Its an modified version of android 4.1.2 I.e je... moreKindly tell uss abt its heating prblm

• Ali

Some say it has heat prblm some say no there is no such prblm, I have XL and there is heat prblm continous long use of net or gaming on high brightness cel getting heat up..

• v!nz

By upgrading nokia lumia 520 to windows 8.1.. you can move the apps to memory card.

• DD

yes u can move appps to external sd card
nice phone

• affy

mg, 26 May 2014can i move apps to external memory card for use in nokia XL.... ... moreyaah u can move some apps to sd.. install app to sd aplication first...

• jmda

Can any one plz tell me a suggestion about nokia xl. Many reviews saying. It will be heated up very fastly. Is it true?. Plz rply me

• naina

Hey guyzz
plz let me knw if this phn rly have heating problem??
I wanna buy one soon :-)

• dfsdf

good five out of star 4.5

• RezaBD

autometicly deletad camera folder when store in memory card!!!!

• haniya

ash, 26 May 2014bro i m confused btwn lumia phone and nokia xl whch one i shud buy I'm uesing Nokia lumia 520 its support viber & what s up good betray timeing

• khan

xl is extremely good phone at this price point.. now I have been using this monster.. it is very big you can't hold in one hand.. most of top android games are playing smoothly.. sound quality in loud speaker and headset both are superb..but you should change nokia wh108 headset..it's not good.. my previous phone is nokia 603 it was one of the best handset.
xl also too good.. but it's not a true multitasking phone.

• mg

can i move apps to external memory card for use in nokia XL.... or not..........pls help me wheather should i buy this phone or not?

i think.
it's not bad ...

pls tell me if it can run programs which have data?
and can it play video like 720 quality well?

• dmt

newer version of whatsapp won't work. it will work perfect with V 2.11.175.
i hope it will help u guys