Nokia XL

Nokia XL

• mkz

The one and only best thing in this hanger phone is map and gps,,its hanging and hanging,,,very very boring phone,,really,,plzz DONT BUY THIS USELESS PHONE,,,its absolute a worst one,,share..I hav been using it for 4 mnths

• Lachu

Using It Since 3 months...! Osm handset to hold... gives rich look...! Performance is good..! Good battery standby. Watsapp is supported. Poor screen glass. Must have gorilla glas. Smooth touchpad. HD video slow and buffers. Googleplay unsupported. Both Camera is good.Can Buy this phone.. I wil give 8/10

• sn

i purchased nokiaxl 2days back i am facing charging problem when i charged my mobile it won't charge if it 10% means it will remains 10% aftr 3 hrs of charge if i switch off and then charged means it will charge but up to 99% only any solution for this pls help me i am totally unhappy with this.

• Sandu

Shall i buy a Nokiya XL?guys plz hellp me..

• Kemi

I cant use the browser on my nokia XL, it keeps saying cant connect to the proxy serve, check your proxy configuration.

I cant download whatsapp as well.

Please help!!!!!!!!!!

• Tarun

Does what's app work on Nokia XL now or it is still problem? Also can user install software/appa on memory card as it only has 4gb internal memory?

• mubu

simple use good core processor. good battery back up.

• hgh

low price good mobile

very nice phone

• mta

Google play service is not working please help and video call is not activate please help

• Anas

[deleted post]Good phon nokia xl

• Jose

It is a very good android phone at a cheap price compared to Samsung or Apple android phones.If Nokia should include every specs on Samsung and Apple android like higher camera pixels,google store,wider screen. This phone will be overpriced.Such improvements can come in other Nokia X series.Nokia XL shows that Nokia still believes that those with average income can get their hands on latest technology at cheap price.The same they are doing with lower series Lumia phones.Thumbs up for Nokia.I strongly recommend Nokia XL.It's been a great experience since I procured this phone.

• shamim

Yes this is the perfect phone .

pari, 19 Oct 2014yes Nokia xl phone is very good nd sexy..so plz buy this sel imi... morethanks nokia

• cdfgd

very nice mobile i m wating new update

• jeevan jambhale

Anurag Chauhan , 18 Oct 2014I want to know , the nokia xl is supportable whatsapp ? tell me ... morewtp is nothing to current in mobile nokia xl

• 0596030654

Anurag Chauhan , 18 Oct 2014I want to know , the nokia xl is supportable whatsapp ? tell me ... moreIts,have whats app and all app
Its very best

• 0596030654

Its very best

• pari

yes Nokia xl phone is very good nd sexy..so plz buy this sel imidtly ok all good nd wts up is 2 good