O2 XDA Stealth

O2 XDA Stealth

• Mohsin

Anonymous, 26 Mar 2012I have not received any reply regarding my previous querry of th... moreHi friend. I have a nice solution for you. What you need to do is remove the battery and insert it back . wait for 10 to 15 seconds. press the right and left arrow sign and also the power button simultaneously until you get to see the formatting release the buttons and wait for the magic.

• ramzki

suyer, 11 Dec 2011hey, what is the max external memory can this phone hold, i want... moreits up to 16gb! but i only use 8gb mini sd card!

• Noor

How can i get Disply of O2XDA Stealth mobile. Thanks

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2011I have a stealth 02 cell phone. I accidentally locked the unit.... moreI have not received any reply regarding my previous querry of the unit's hanging up. Only displays the O2 welcome and no more... How will I restore the unit back to its seviceability status.... Thanks.... Al Dumaguete... Philippines

• suyer

hey, what is the max external memory can this phone hold, i want to buy mini sd 2gb and will it work?

Where do i buy O2 xdastealth ribbon for my own repair
In malaysia

• MUDASSAR.....

my o2 xda stealth was still whit screen what i do i install rong rom in the devise pls tell me about this meter

I have a stealth 02 cell phone. I accidentally locked the unit. I do not know how to unlock the it. Please help so I can use further the unit. al-Dgte. phil.

• all

does it play flv and is its application free on net

• alok kumar

albert, 20 Jun 2011why my stealth cant start?when i push the on button,it appear o2... moreAll u need to do perfect aliengment

• phone solution

albert, 20 Jun 2011why my stealth cant start?when i push the on button,it appear o2... moreits easy you have to software your o2

• albert

why my stealth cant start?when i push the on button,it appear o2 welcome then just hang.the o2 welcome display appear for so long and wont start the phone.

can anyone help me out to update my phone..

• chintak

i want to update my phone ..
how can i update my phone..?

• kam

wanida, 16 May 2011dear all, i am user of o2 stealth phone for 4 years. But since 3... moreHi. I got the same phone Brand New. I am selling cuz i am upgraded to I phones. Let me know your offer. I live in Sydney....

• wanida

dear all, i am user of o2 stealth phone for 4 years. But since 3 month ago, i got problem with the battery. I tried to get the new battery but no sold in Malaysia, Any suggestion?

• manoj

dear all,
i am user in o2 stealth phone this battery buckup problem this phone my user experiance 2 year.
i get battery but no sold this phone battery in nagpur (mah)please suggest.

nice

i have swap my samsung phone with this stealth but the problem is this device is so hard to power up.
i mean its not powering up well compared to other cellphones which is very annoying. i dont know if the battery had ran out or it could be that the device is defective already , i dont know...
one things sure , it was at 90% extended battery life when i turn the device off
...