OnePlus 10 Pro

OnePlus 10 Pro

Net work very bad.

Anonymous, 10 Mar 2022LOL keep simping. Look at how easily that phone can be bend... moreShut up hater, there is another video in youtube of a guy trying to break in half and the phone resisted.

• ash

Oh i can see that we have plenty of great top of range smartphones out there. This one is a great phone. Am in love with it.

• Furkan

Adiba , 03 Mar 2022Really amazing phone Oneplus is suck i have Oneplus 7t 2,5 year now

MJW, 01 Mar 2022Most comments are disgraceful and based on hypotheses. The ... moreLOL keep simping. Look at how easily that phone can be bend and broken in half.
The phone has ZERO structure inside. If it was a $ 300 Xiaomi.. fine, I don't care but considering this will most likely come in at 800-900 this is an absolute no-go.

• box

will this phone have dual sims in north america?

ALonZo, 12 Jan 2022It's not gonna change any time soon and times are movi... moreOf course that is my plan. I do not need to upgrade my phone, I am really happy with my OP 5T and I plan to use it for a couple of more years. Until it breaks I see no reason to upgrade

AndroidVSIphone, 06 Mar 2022F**K that curve screen. If not would have bought it. agree

Anonymous, 06 Mar 2022when gsmarena review?Have t wait and see what HTC comes up with their return..

• Abdulkarim

AndroidVSIphone, 06 Mar 2022F**K that curve screen. If not would have bought it. I can't find my shoes. Has anybody seen my shoes?

F**K that curve screen. If not would have bought it.

when gsmarena review?

• Emmanuel ebuka

• Adiba

Really amazing phone

oha, 02 Mar 2022I'm having difficulty in understanding why would they ... moreWhy do you want it to be certified? Warranty doesn't cover it, there's is no brand who covers water issues.
Literally they are telling you "IP certificate is meaningless, we don't cover water issues".

• Anonym

Rahul, 27 Feb 2022Is this phone IP68 water and dust proof?The phone doesn't even stay in one piece (it literally snaps in half), let alone everything else.

I'm having difficulty in understanding why would they create these beasts without any protection ??? I mean without IP68... ¿?

Check that camera there.. ((( 50 MP !! 14mm, 150˚ !! (ultrawide) ))) looks charming but I didnt know 14mms can give 150˚ results ??? I'll be looking forward to see a sample of that 50MP 14mm 150˚ cam...

Customer Recommendation:
add protection !! (IP68)
add microscope !! (5 mp macro)
and thats it.. that'll be my fav model for quiet a while...

= )

Rahul, 27 Feb 2022Is this phone IP68 water and dust proof?nope

Oppo has also introduced a new charger that can charge compatible smartphones with up to 150 watts.

The USB-C charger is significantly smaller than a 61-watt MacBook charger from Apple.

A 5500 mAh battery can be charged to 50 percent with 8.5 amps at 22 volts in just 5 minutes, and a full charge takes 15 minutes.

Oppo promises a particularly long battery life – after 2600 charging processes with 150 watts, the battery should still have a capacity of 80 percent. The first smartphone supporting this new charger will be launched between April and June under the OnePlus brand.

Date. 2022/03/01