OnePlus 2

OnePlus 2

Prajesh, 17 Feb 2019I have oneplus 6. I want an secondary phone. Should I buy use... moreBro for 100$ it is a steal

• Prajesh

J. Oliver, 12 Jan 2019Same here. Bought it immediately after the release and and it st... moreI have oneplus 6.
I want an secondary phone.
Should I buy used oneplus 2?
At the cost of 100$

• harshbhasin217

Had bought at release, not a charm now. Upgraded to Oneplus 6T tho

• J. Oliver

Anonymous, 06 Jan 2019Great phone since 2015, still works like a charm without any issues.Same here. Bought it immediately after the release and and it still works like a charm.

The OnePlus X had a better design

Great phone since 2015, still works like a charm without any issues.

• NSBK

Mitesh, 25 Jun 2018I'm a power user and from last 7-8 months i could feel the phone... moreHow to flash it as per your suggestion. Pls advise.

• Sahil

alom, 15 May 2018Bro what is your phone temperature. My op2 is over heating Can... moreWell bro you have just to do 2 things you must be having share it app and cache data so what u have to do is. delete all your share it send items and receive files delete all this things then go to setting ull find storage and memory click on that you can find cache data click cache data den delete all the cache data then restart ur mobile it may help you ahead

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2018How to flashing aosip? TQ To flash AOSP you must root, install twrp and install via twrp

kiran, 16 Sep 20183 years completed for my one plus 2 still using it and it is w... moreChanged it recently to Honor 10. Huge mistake. This phone is great.

• kiran

3 years completed for my one plus 2
still using it and it is working very fine.

Mitesh, 25 Jun 2018I'm a power user and from last 7-8 months i could feel the phone... moreHow to flashing aosip? TQ

• Kaush

Never been more satisfied with a phone camera! Have been using since the last 2 years!

• Mitesh

I'm a power user and from last 7-8 months i could feel the phone's performance dropping after heavy usage. Then i flashed aosip 8.1 and man now the phone is slick. The rom itself is 100% bugfree and everything works plus it has alot of nifty customization options. Now i can use this phone for a longer time seeing how well it performs. So if anybody is getting tired of this phone i highly suggest flashing aosip.

Anonymous, 11 Jun 2018There are many things you can do to fix the problems you mention... morewhat optimisations have you done?

AnonD-742448, 05 Mar 2018Just add whatever users you like in the accounts section of the ... moreThere are many things you can do to fix the problems you mention. My phone still works like new after more than 2 years. I easily get 3-5 days in a single charge after some pretty simple optimizations.

For battery life what you want to do first is get rooted, then setup closed and grab Greenify & Amplify modules and spend a bit of time learning to use both (they are both very user friendly, don't worry). If you want some help shoot me a reply and I will see what I can do for you.

I burn through 0.9%/hr (battery), if that sounds good to you then I highly recommend looking into these apps, as well as getting a decent understanding of wakelocks as a whole. It will change how your look at smart phones forever.

Can you please help me with the complete steps you followed.

AnonD-742448, 05 Mar 2018Just add whatever users you like in the accounts section of the ... morecan you help with the complete steps you followed

• yeeeaa maaaann

Completely forgot this phone existed ngl

• Rao

My one plus two getting very heat when net is on
can some one help me if there is solution