OnePlus 2

OnePlus 2

• DrGnomage

I've used this phone almost from the release date. Since it got Lineage support, it's been a fantastic Android experience. I've replaced the battery with an aftermarket one a while back as it was getting to about just over a day of battery per charge, now it's back up to 2-3. It can't play any modern games but the rest of the experience of the phone is still snappy on Android 11. I've dropped it quite a few times over the years onto concrete etc and the screen has never cracked.

I will be using this phone till it breaks or my PinePhone gets daily driver usable (I'll probably still be using it for a while!).

For me, this is one of the best phones ever made.

• Stupid

Stupid phone, never was good imo

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2018Changed it recently to Honor 10. Huge mistake. This phone i... moreF

• Tech guru

Raushan, 04 Aug 2020Jio support in this phoneYea

Raushan, 04 Aug 2020Jio support in this phoneYes

Raushan, 04 Aug 2020Jio support in this phoneYes, it has LTE

• Raushan

Jio support in this phone

Anonymous, 28 Mar 2020Can OnePlus 2 be upgraded to Android 9 pie? What is the lat... moreAndroid Marshmallow was Last (https://www.oneplus.in/support/softwareupgrade/details?code=PM1574156053972)

• Shehan

Can OnePlus 2 run Free Fire on ultra with shadow on??

But it is best to go with 9 pixel experience, because it is stable

Can OnePlus 2 be upgraded to Android 9 pie? What is the latest android os of OnePlus 2?

finest, 03 Nov 2019so i bought this old phone and i use a lot of phones and i ... moreNot only camera, its' sound quality is awesome as well. Now I use Samsung note 10+, but still miss the quality sound of OnePlus 2. I don't know what sound processor does it use, but it just unparalleled for bass lovers.

• Venky

Nice

• luckenzo

finest, 03 Nov 2019so i bought this old phone and i use a lot of phones and i ... morenice please I really want to get the full screen of this phone

• finest

so i bought this old phone and i use a lot of phones and i like comparing
I must say A nokia phone is far better than a oneplus device in terms of multimedia
This has the one of the best cameras i have seen but in multimedia consumption not my fav
1080p screen doesnt look that sharp compared to other 1080p screens and speaker quallity is also not that good as nokia. If you like stock android, and camera is important and speed and performance . this is good device. Battery is good i would say. no problem whole day !

Prajesh, 17 Feb 2019I have oneplus 6. I want an secondary phone. Should I bu... moreBro for 100$ it is a steal

• Prajesh

J. Oliver, 12 Jan 2019Same here. Bought it immediately after the release and and ... moreI have oneplus 6.
I want an secondary phone.
Should I buy used oneplus 2?
At the cost of 100$

• harshbhasin217

Had bought at release, not a charm now. Upgraded to Oneplus 6T tho

• J. Oliver

Anonymous, 06 Jan 2019Great phone since 2015, still works like a charm without an... moreSame here. Bought it immediately after the release and and it still works like a charm.