OnePlus 2

OnePlus 2

• Ffreak

alom, 15 May 2018Bro what is your phone temperature. My op2 is over heating Can... moreBest phone I had
Heats up alittle but still performs till today
Hadn’t rooted it yet, but really I am surprised of the overall durability of the hand set.
Aside for their average support one plus are really making something special in the market here.

• alom

AnonD-742448, 05 Mar 2018There are many things you can do to fix the problems you mention... moreBro what is your phone temperature.
My op2 is over heating
Can u solution this problem.

• JaCk

JAYA KRISHNA, 28 Apr 2018isn't the mobile is 4g Supported or not????????Yes, it does

• Puja

My phone has been pocket locked. And m not able to open it now. I tried switching on & off also. But it did'nt help. Kindly suggest

• JAYA KRISHNA

isn't the mobile is 4g Supported or not????????

• val

Upgrade to 8.1 with Lineage os 15

Guys my oneplus 2 battery drain so quickly ... Any solution to improve it?

• Dev

AnonD-734531, 13 Mar 2018Solution for slow charging Hello i used to have a battery sl... morePlease Change the Charging wire....May be old wire not Working Properly.

Solution for slow charging

Hello
i used to have a battery slow charging. it took around 6-7 Hours to charge fully

i read about how changing the (USB Type C) can fix the problem

i tried it . i changed the usb type C . and yeah. it works just fine

it took just 100 mn for 80% ( from 20% to 100%)

so i wanted to share my experience with you guys
hope that it helps somebody here

Jose, 05 Nov 2017Can anyone help me... I want two phones in one. Not only two Sim... moreJust add whatever users you like in the accounts section of the settings. Easy

AnonD-732934, 24 Jan 2018Am using this phone from Dec 2015. I must admit that this is a b... moreThere are many things you can do to fix the problems you mention. My phone still works like new after more than 2 years. I easily get 3-5 days in a single charge after some pretty simple optimizations.

For battery life what you want to do first is get rooted, then setup closed and grab Greenify & Amplify modules and spend a bit of time learning to use both (they are both very user friendly, don't worry). If you want some help shoot me a reply and I will see what I can do for you.

I burn through 0.9%/hr (battery), if that sounds good to you then I highly recommend looking into these apps, as well as getting a decent understanding of wakelocks as a whole. It will change how your look at smart phones forever.

• Sardhar

No replacement of battery in life long

• Ashman

AnonD-732934, 24 Jan 2018Am using this phone from Dec 2015. I must admit that this is a b... moreClear cache and you problem with battery will be solved. Also disable automatic screen brightness.

Am using this phone from Dec 2015. I must admit that this is a brilliant phone which doesn't hang in day to day use even today. But the biggest problem in OP2 is that phone heats very much and the battery drains out very very very quickly. I can't believe that it has a 3300 mah battery. You cannot depend this mobile when on travel. Frequent signal search causes the battery to drain very quickly too. Major reason for poor battery life and heating is its processor (Snapdragon 810). So you can't do anything about it except for switching to a new phone.

After 2 yrs of usage(64 GB ):

Cons:

1.The screenshot swipe feature doesn't works
2.During charging,not possible to use phone normally.Erratically any screen opens/closes,etc
3.Finger print sensor not functional.
4.Poor battery life.
5.Already renewed charger once.

Pros:

1.4G Volte operation is smooth.
2.Doesn't hang.
3.Plenty memory space remains
4.OTG is compatible
5.Excellent in multi-tasking.

• Anas 007

One of the best phone I've ever use this phone is Amazing

Carmanen, 28 Oct 2017Got new update (10mb) that brings Oxygen OS version to 3.6.1 and... moreMy phone's fingerprint reader stopped working after this particular update.

Is there potrait mode in onepluse 2

worst service.......my device got motherboard problem in a year...worst thing is when my device was under warranty then these people did not diagnose the problem..once warranty got over then they found the issue. still they are not accepting their mistake. saying we can not consider it.

i suggest people, do not go for oneplus...

The back of this phone is really confusing me :/