OnePlus 3T

OnePlus 3T

• sXt
  • 27 Sep 2022

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2021yeah some people face same issue Same issue , screen coming off and battery not keeping charge. Time for upgrade.

mahdiraza, 18 Jul 2022I have a OnePlus 3T smartphone but I can't find OnePlu... moreYou can't. The software of 3T is locked to only recognise a 3400mah battery, if you put a 3000 mah battery it will give the error " battery not recognised" on boot up. Don't know about the root situation though.

• m
      • mahdiraza
      • sUv
      • 18 Jul 2022

Sahil, 11 May 2022In terms of battery NO WAY! It's got a 3400Mah, and it... moreI have a OnePlus 3T smartphone but I can't find OnePlus 3T's 3400 mAh battery anywhere, it's unavailable everywhere so can i put OnePlus 3's 3000 mAh battery in OnePlus 3T instead???

• CbB
        • 08 Jul 2022

I buy OnePlus 3t in 2019,after 4 years of using the OnePlus 3t.overall these years i 've kept my phone in best condition.but this year it started to get many Problems.the battery life is still pretty good, being able to charge only.but the charging process is not fast as starting.the camera just died ,when i try to start it i can see is a black screen.
        My phone s some apps are not in working condition,i updating it ,but no ,they didn't worked,like YouTube, what's app,translater,,etc i can say that the power button and volume button got really hard to press .the buttons little bend on it sometimes it losses signals and i am unable to make calls ,these are all the bad things about my four years experience.but it served me well for last 4 years🤞

Best phone I've ever used!

This phone is still good to but not for high gaming bc its no more powerfull pbone i recomended to buy Snapdragon 845 phone or 855 bc its still powerfull

• 8vH
              • 23 May 2022

Still use it as a secondary phone to this day. Tip for anyone who feels that the phone has slowed down: go to settings and disable animations. I did and its smoother than ever now.

• S
                • Sahil
                • P$b
                • 11 May 2022

Karthick, 17 Apr 2022This phone still competes with 30K INR phones in terms of b... moreIn terms of battery NO WAY! It's got a 3400Mah, and it has been degraded as the time passed (No matter if the device was used or not, the battery degrades over time)

• K
                  • Karthick
                  • 7tP
                  • 17 Apr 2022

This phone still competes with 30K INR phones in terms of battery and camera, performance as well if not for gaming. Lineage OS still provides regular security updates. Legendary phone by OnePlus

• D
                    • DaVixen
                    • gxQ
                    • 15 Feb 2022

Pretty good! i found a second hand one for £50 on ebay and it was soooooooooooooo worth it, so i recommend!

• T
                      • Tanjim
                      • PEq
                      • 04 Jan 2022

Haider, 11 Dec 2021One of the best phone I ever have, 3 and a half years of us... moreWhich rom you are using?

• Redemeer
                        • Isj
                        • 25 Dec 2021

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2021Still using this since 2014. Surprisingly, it's perfec... moreThis came out in 2016...

• 3YY
                          • 14 Dec 2021

Still using this since 2014. Surprisingly, it's perfectly working!

• Haider
                            • vkW
                            • 11 Dec 2021

One of the best phone I ever have, 3 and a half years of using and still going on with custom rom.
                            only one reason to switch it now and that is battery, it doesn't work like before sadly.

• A
                              • ASHAN FERNANDO
                              • vL$
                              • 27 Nov 2021

One Plus 3t Is My Lucky Charm.
                              Condition Is superb & Amazing.
                              90% Oneplus Users Wants Again 3T Look for 10Pro Or More Than.

• l
                                • l
                                • m15
                                • 11 Nov 2021

It has served me well for 5 years but it's time for something new due to degraded performance, bad battery health, and lack of security updates.

• I
                                  • Irek J.
                                  • 7Cn
                                  • 08 Sep 2021

Anonymous, 08 Sep 2021Here we are in September 2021 after five years using the On... moreHi there, the 3T is very easy to work on. I replaced the USB, headphone jack and battery with basic tools. Camera is next, easy too. Phone works amazingly well on LOS.

• LaE
                                    • 08 Sep 2021

Here we are in September 2021 after five years using the OnePlus 3T. Over all these years I've kept my phone in the best condition using a big and strong case so I never had to change anything on it. But this year it started to get many problems. The battery life is still pretty good, being able to change only once a day, but the charging process isn't as fast and I still use the original charger and clean the charging port. The camera just died, it can no longer focus when I want to use it and sometimes it won't even start (all I can see is a black screen). On the other hand there are moments when the UI completely freezes and I have to restart the phone. On the mechanical part, I can say that the on/off button got really hard to press and the volume rocker got a little bend on it. Sometimes it loses signal and I'm unable to make a call. These are all the bad things about my 5 years old OnePlus 3T, but it served me well for its price tag until now.

• Q}4
                                      • 27 Aug 2021

anon, 17 Feb 2021I thought that too until I realized that my screen is separ... moreyeah some people face same issue

• s
                                        • sahil
                                        • Q}4
                                        • 27 Aug 2021

anon, 17 Feb 2021I thought that too until I realized that my screen is separ... moreyeah some people same issue