OnePlus 3T

OnePlus 3T

And my phone starting to lag and hang not only easily drain. hope OnePlus could fix this issue immediately.

Hidirseri, 01 Sep 2019My oneplus 3t have issue with my battery fastly drain Now im ru... moreSame Issue getting battery drain fast easily. After updating to Oxygen OS 9.0.5 based on Android Pie 9.0 and August Security Patch Updated.

is this phone can get android 10 upgrade?

• Manish

I have some problems for calling voice doesn't hear to another person at call

WAQAS, 11 Jul 2019Kindly send me the linki think you got 9.0.5 version.

Hidirseri, 01 Sep 2019My oneplus 3t have issue with my battery fastly drain Now im ru... moreMaybe your battery is just old, and needs replacement

• Hidirseri

My oneplus 3t have issue with my battery fastly drain
Now im running oxygen os 9.0.5 based on android pie

• Sanju

Best phone

• afaq

• WAQAS

Dipto Roy, 08 Jul 20199.0.4 is better than all previous versions. if you need, I give ... moreKindly send me the link

9.0.4 is better than all previous versions. if you need, I give you the file download link. contact with me.

• Shayf

Anonymous, 14 Jun 2019Installed via OTA update.Will suggest not upgrade to pie. It's a... moreI am also facing the same issue. After updating 9.0.3, my device becomes slow. Pissed off.

• Mr. Balak

I got yesterday an update for 9...
No problem with update after 1 day.... let's see

I had updated the 9.0.3

Worst gaming mode - it's useless

Anonymous, 14 Jun 2019Installed via OTA update.Will suggest not upgrade to pie. It's a... moreI have installed Pie using Oxygen Updater app. I got the update 10 days earlier. And everything runnig smooth!

Installed via OTA update.Will suggest not upgrade to pie. It's a lot slower than Oreo and you will face delay while receiving calls. Normal navigation is also a bit slow.

Note: I have installed it after complete factory reset(still it's slow)

First 5.0.2 released for Pie! Then withdrawn 15 days after released 5.0.3 still bugged! It was better no risk to shift! Now all users are n limbo! Just forget one plus, used to be cheaper but now at par with Samsung others!

• Dudo

Jamiew7210, 01 Jun 2019When will the OP3T get android 9.0 pie update in the UK? Try making VPN to Canada, usually that does the trick. (eg. TunnelBear). Or go here and be brave, but always do backup. https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/taste-of-pie-­android-9-community-beta-for-oneplus-3-3t.101598­1/

Jamiew7210, 01 Jun 2019When will the OP3T get android 9.0 pie update in the UK? I already have pie os file bro

When will the OP3T get android 9.0 pie update in the UK?