OnePlus 3T

OnePlus 3T

• Farid

Dipto Roy, 26 May 2019successfully updated to pie 9 . oxygen version 9.0.2How come you update
All data you have in your phone

successfully updated to pie 9 . oxygen version 9.0.2

i want to know from those who update their 3t A3003 to pie, how u update guys ? official rom not available yet. i found a pie rom in internet but not sure is it stable rom or beta 2 rom. can anyone give me the official pie rom link for 3t A3003 ?

• Farid

Dipto Roy, 24 May 2019Pleaselook gsmarena specification. It already said that its up... moreYes but not coming ota update

Fahad, 02 Apr 2019I just want to know will it going to have the update of Pie or not?Pleaselook gsmarena specification. It already said that its updatable to pie ( android 9)

Any one update OnePlus 3t Android p

alaa khalifa, 05 Apr 2019What is the difference between OnePlus 3T A3000 and A3003? I ... morethe different is only in the network, (bands)
i recommend Global Version.
but really? buying a 2016 phone on 2019? always check the new phones for the same price.

Maan, 05 Mar 2019Hey.i am considering oneplus 3t to buy and i heared it gets heat... morebro go for pocofone f1 it is best phone for pubg and can beat all phone sat this prics

What is the difference between OnePlus 3T A3000 and A3003?

I am living in Dubai United Arab Emirates and i found used one for sale but it is A3000 which means for North America. A3003 is for World Wide but what does it mean?

I am confused, kindly help.

Thank you very much.

Fahad, 02 Apr 2019I just want to know will it going to have the update of Pie or not?Hello,

Always check from the official vendor resource whether yes or no.

Good luck.

• Fahad

I just want to know will it going to have the update of Pie or not?

• souvik

boss, 07 Mar 2019what is the current screen on time of one plus 3T cause my phone... moreafter almost 15 months use. screen full charge with moderate use (no games, text messages) can last to almost 14~15 hours to 10%.

• ankostis

One of the most outstanding phones i owned (and i owned an OpenMoko!).
+ Fell in love with the slider for selecting vibration/silent profiles without unlocking.
+ Trustworthy with screen switched-off figure detections, like drawing V for flashlight, O for camera
+ Smooth and balanced CPU/GPU power, and above all...
+ pure no-frills Android OS (cyanogent γαρ).

If only it had:
- louder dual-speakers (really weak),
- stronger led flashlight (really weak), and most importantly...
- better signal reception (expected for a full-metal body)
i would definitely buy another one now that it broke internally from a .

Maan, 05 Mar 2019Hey.i am considering oneplus 3t to buy and i heared it gets heat... moreI heard the one plus 3T and I play PUBG every on the highest graphics settings and the highest FPs And I play it 100 percent ok no problem

• boss

what is the current screen on time of one plus 3T cause my phone just last 3hrs sot in 100% full charge

Whats the lasted version of Oxygen Os?

• Sudipta

Battery backup is very poor. And gestures all option dont work properly.

• Maan

Nintyworldchamp, 01 Oct 2017I purchased my OnePlus 3T when it first came out. Before which I... moreHey can you tell me about the heating issue while playing high fps games i.e pubg mobile.

• Maan

Hey.i am considering oneplus 3t to buy and i heared it gets heated up while playing high fps games most specifically PUBG mobile.i have a low budget and can only afford oneplus 3t so if anyone can tell me about the game play of pubg mobile on oneplus 3t and about the heating issue it would be really helpful.

Hello,

Recently i have received it, the best of the best so far.

Any peace of advice or recommendation would be thankful.