OnePlus 3T

• s
  • sahil
  • Q}4
  • 27 Aug 2021

anon, 17 Feb 2021I thought that too until I realized that my screen is separ... moreyeah some people same issue

• t
    • tomer abbu
    • XQv
    • 20 Aug 2021

Anonymous, 17 Aug 2021 anybody suggest me,, can i buy it in 2021ofcourse the best mobile in 2016

• P$I
      • 17 Aug 2021

anybody suggest me,, can i buy it in 2021

• S
        • Sarica10
        • PGe
        • 12 Aug 2021

I have been using it since the beginning of 2017 until now. and plans to replace it this year because it is not in accordance with the current application

• 0fx
          • 08 Aug 2021

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2021should i buy it in 2021 or noyes, i had mines for 4 years, i just swapped out to a new battery and now its good as new. runs just as smooth as my wifes 2021 phone

• 3WM
            • 03 Aug 2021

should i buy it in 2021 or no

• A
              • Ameya
              • 7kj
              • 29 Jul 2021

aran perumal, 20 Jul 2021I bought this device the 6GB ram + 128GB rom TD-LTE Gun Me... moreYes broo...even me using till now...today on 29th July 2021...I brought new poco f3 gt.....and I am ganna use it from today...I still remember the day, it's 10th Apr 2017 when I was so excited to see my OnePlus 3t.

It was the best phone I used till now

• n
                • ne0n
                • ndi
                • 20 Jul 2021

I bought this phone in March 2017. Now it's July 2021 and I wouldn't had needed a new phone if my rear camera hasn't lost it's focus. It's one of the common problems for this model and OnePlus isn't addressing it which is kind of ironic due to their slogan - Never Settle. I don't know if it's due to the software(new Android) or hardware but it weren't for that, I wouldn't want to buy a new phone until this one gets so obsolete that it's unusable. I'm trying to say that I really like this phone, but I will need to look for a new one, because I like to travel and take quick photos(I have a DSLR, but it's bulky and not easy to carry).

All in all, it's the best phone I own(so far).

I bought this device the 6GB ram + 128GB rom TD-LTE Gun Metal on Jan 2017, after using five other android phone this is the only phone that I am still using at the date I'm writing the opinion (20th July 2021). Consider this is the only phon lasted this long. I actually love this phone so much it is very thin and feel premium in my hand. The metal body actually help me to not brake the phone in the event if i drop it to ground. This four years of usage, I change couple of item for it to work normally. Begining of the year I bought a new original USB type C cable since the one i got with the phone broken. Third party cable didnt allow me to fast charge my phone. I also need to exchange the volume and power button. Lastly i also change its battery. Now this phone is still running like the first day I using it. It buttery smooth and can carried out my daily task with ease. The phone running original android 9 oxygen OS. I feel i missed not having a front stereo speaker and full screen but i have no other complains.

• D
                    • Davvy
                    • svN
                    • 07 Jul 2021

hiDhaval, 26 Nov 2020Am using this since its initial launch in Dec 2016... so al... moreBhai camera focus kaise theek hoga

• d
                      • deez nuts
                      • 0UM
                      • 29 Jun 2021

Novice , 17 Jun 2021is it worth buying in june 2021 ? Purpose is watching yo... morethe battery hold up fine ab 3 hours , it overheats with the slightest bit of use ,sometimes it lags but not that much.

• N
                        • Novice
                        • Dk%
                        • 17 Jun 2021

is it worth buying in june 2021 ?

Purpose is watching youtube videos, social media chatting, voice calls only,medium camera use . No gaming .

Or do u suggest any used op (3t/5/5T)to buy under 8k INR
                        Considering above usage terms in 2021 app updates ?

• D
                          • Dieterbe
                          • mCX
                          • 21 May 2021

I still use my oneplus 3T

phone is pretty great.
                          But i remember a few years ago there was an oxygenOS update that made the phone noticeably slower. Suddenly the menus were laggy, starting apps took longer, etc.

Shady move by oneplus to try to get people to buy newer phones, I think?

• Risingson
                            • pY6
                            • 03 May 2021

Bought myself one 4 years ago which worked really well until one day I left it on the table and Chrome forced the mobile always on and it burned the screen. The battery has also been erratic until I discovered that... Chrome was the one using most of it. Really, Chrome is the nemesis of this phone.

It is now getting a bit old in some of the non upgradeable specs (Bluetooth 4) and I still don't love that there is no microsd slot, but it was a huge deal at the time, it survived through many summer festivals. The only thing is that it overheated quite often, also in random games. Oh, and the headphone jack is SO convenient.

• I
                              • INDNP929
                              • bmu
                              • 18 Apr 2021

pta, 13 Apr 2021I noticed this after opened the back, touch of superglue on... moreThere are people still using it for so long, I thought I am the only 1 who has crossed 4 years mark for this phone. 10 years mark... Wow!!

• p
                                • pta
                                • StU
                                • 13 Apr 2021

anon, 17 Feb 2021I thought that too until I realized that my screen is separ... moreI noticed this after opened the back, touch of superglue on the corner with a knife did it :p
                                Good as new again, replaced volume strip, good for another 6 years..

Will post back here if I make it to 10 years use :D

• a
                                  • anon
                                  • p4L
                                  • 17 Feb 2021

dragon, 01 Dec 2020Best phone ever going strong since about last 4 years with ... moreI thought that too until I realized that my screen is separating from the frame. :(

I want to purchase a OnePlus 3T US model for use with T-Mobile or possibly AT&T. How do I identify the US model? I expect I will purchase from ebay.

• d
                                      • dragon
                                      • qbu
                                      • 01 Dec 2020

Best phone ever going strong since about last 4 years with 0 issues :+1

Am using this since its initial launch in Dec 2016... so almost 4yrs now.
                                        + AMOLED is fantastic.
                                        + 6GB RAM is still good enuf.
                                        + UI with GPU Adreno 530 ...
                                        this above combo works very well. extensively used to play PUBG, RealRacing3, etc
                                        + 3.5mm audio jack .. I use it all the time. Would never switch to Bluetooth / battery ones.
                                        + speaker mode for movies and for calls still works brilliantly
                                        + Battery sustains well. I do keep many of the background non-sense things off (eg weather update)

- No updated after Android 9. (unless you do rooting and install custom ROMs etc. .. I have not done it yet, since didnt feel desperate need yet)
                                        - Main back Camera started focus issue , and had to get the camera module replaced once at the service center.
                                        - the metallic mesh on the ear piece got dusty/rusty (due to my rough use in wet conditions I think)... just poked 4-5 minor holes and it did the trick :)

I am not a big selfie buff. .. Cameras in some of the newer phones are obviously better now.