OnePlus 5

OnePlus 5

PARACHA93, 20 Mar 2019My phone drains first 6-8 percent very fast and after that batte... moremay be you charge your phone overnight & that is causing tje problem? if you charge your phone 0-100% in 1.30 min then use it, look if the problem is still there or not..... overnight charging causes first 10% of battery to drain fast...

Rk, 09 Sep 2019Is there any information about Android 10 for oneplus 5?I hope it will get but not as quick as OnePlus 7 series or 6/6T series.

• Rk

Is there any information about Android 10 for oneplus 5?

• ...

Does CDMA in this phn region dependent???

• ...

Is CDMA in this phone region dependent???

• Nix corp

Rch, 17 Aug 2019I just bought OP5, secondhand. Turns out it got yellow tint (NO,... moreBurn in

• Rch

I just bought OP5, secondhand. Turns out it got yellow tint (NO, NOT because of the NIGHT MODE or READING MODE. YES, I tried every SCREEN CALIBRATION and still yellow-ish) and got jelly effect. For some reason the seller can't replace my unit. The only thing that bothers me is the screen and I can't play games properly. Is someone facing the same issue? Will replacing the screen will fix the problem?

• Ash

Arun, 03 Jul 2019I use SIM1 as Airtel and Sim 2 as JIO. If i use mobile data for ... moreSame here. Maybe thats coz jio uses voip for phone .

• Abhi

Arun, 03 Jul 2019I use SIM1 as Airtel and Sim 2 as JIO. If i use mobile data for ... moreThats simple because oneplus 5 doesn't have dual volte, so when you use Jio as your data sim then airtel works because it uses 3G network,but when you use Airtel for data then Jio does not work because it doesn't support 3G network as it works only in 4G mode that's why..

• Vishal

Arun, 03 Jul 2019I use SIM1 as Airtel and Sim 2 as JIO. If i use mobile data for ... moreDid u get the solution

• Arun

I use SIM1 as Airtel and Sim 2 as JIO. If i use mobile data for JIO , i dint face any issue. If i use Airtel Sim 1 for mobile data, SIM 2 network is not working.. but recent mobiles dont have this issue.

I need for help,
my phone have problems with WIFI frequency 2.4 and 5.0,
my phone is one plus 5 with android version 9.0 but when l set in my phone android 8.1.0 no problem with WIFI,
what's wrong

Oneplus 5 is just enough for this era heavy games👍

• GSVTech

Pi(x) ~Stoned- INDIA, 08 Jun 2019Today is 08/06/2019. I've been using this phone more than 2Y now... moreAbsolutely man my OnePlus 5 still going strong

Why is discounted? Is just 2017 released man! wt*!

• Pi(x) ~Stoned- INDIA

Today is 08/06/2019. I've been using this phone more than 2Y now and its amazingly great - No Lag - No prob- Supports all this Era games.

• Sh.siyam

Shezad , 24 Mar 2019Hello acutely I want you to suggest me that I am related to the ... moreOnePlus 5 would be a great choices for you.

• Shezad

Hello acutely I want you to suggest me that I am related to the transport and I need good battery life and voice quality and fine quality of boday.which one is best for me oneplus 5 or a50???

• PARACHA93

My phone drains first 6-8 percent very fast and after that battery works normally. It gives me 6hr sot usually. I don't know what's the issue. Is it the battery indicator? Or is it the new update?