OnePlus 5

OnePlus 5

• Rch

I just bought OP5, secondhand. Turns out it got yellow tint (NO, NOT because of the NIGHT MODE or READING MODE. YES, I tried every SCREEN CALIBRATION and still yellow-ish) and got jelly effect. For some reason the seller can't replace my unit. The only thing that bothers me is the screen and I can't play games properly. Is someone facing the same issue? Will replacing the screen will fix the problem?

• Ash

Arun, 03 Jul 2019I use SIM1 as Airtel and Sim 2 as JIO. If i use mobile data for ... moreSame here. Maybe thats coz jio uses voip for phone .

• Abhi

Arun, 03 Jul 2019I use SIM1 as Airtel and Sim 2 as JIO. If i use mobile data for ... moreThats simple because oneplus 5 doesn't have dual volte, so when you use Jio as your data sim then airtel works because it uses 3G network,but when you use Airtel for data then Jio does not work because it doesn't support 3G network as it works only in 4G mode that's why..

• Vishal

Arun, 03 Jul 2019I use SIM1 as Airtel and Sim 2 as JIO. If i use mobile data for ... moreDid u get the solution

• Arun

I use SIM1 as Airtel and Sim 2 as JIO. If i use mobile data for JIO , i dint face any issue. If i use Airtel Sim 1 for mobile data, SIM 2 network is not working.. but recent mobiles dont have this issue.

I need for help,
my phone have problems with WIFI frequency 2.4 and 5.0,
my phone is one plus 5 with android version 9.0 but when l set in my phone android 8.1.0 no problem with WIFI,
what's wrong

Oneplus 5 is just enough for this era heavy games👍

• GSVTech

Pi(x) ~Stoned- INDIA, 08 Jun 2019Today is 08/06/2019. I've been using this phone more than 2Y now... moreAbsolutely man my OnePlus 5 still going strong

Why is discounted? Is just 2017 released man! wt*!

• Pi(x) ~Stoned- INDIA

Today is 08/06/2019. I've been using this phone more than 2Y now and its amazingly great - No Lag - No prob- Supports all this Era games.

• Sh.siyam

Shezad , 24 Mar 2019Hello acutely I want you to suggest me that I am related to the ... moreOnePlus 5 would be a great choices for you.

• Shezad

Hello acutely I want you to suggest me that I am related to the transport and I need good battery life and voice quality and fine quality of boday.which one is best for me oneplus 5 or a50???

• PARACHA93

My phone drains first 6-8 percent very fast and after that battery works normally. It gives me 6hr sot usually. I don't know what's the issue. Is it the battery indicator? Or is it the new update?

• Pro

afiqm, 02 Mar 2019Is it good for gaming like pubg or better go for 5t or 6t? An... moreI play all games with this phone on max graphics no issuess or lag at all

Is it good for gaming like pubg or better go for 5t or 6t?

And which one should i choose oneplus 5 or pocophone?

I've had nothing but issues with the new update. If you don't want your phone becoming a useless brick, don't update.
My phone started acting weird after the update, then apps didn't start, force stopped them, restarted the phone and it stuck in recovery mode no matter how many times I restarted.
Contacted Oneplus, they gave me support over chat, today I had a remote session to flash the phone.
I could save NO data from my phone, lost everything.
The guy from oneplus said that they are aware of this issue and working on it. They didn't release a working version at all. I am utterly disappointed in the brand now.
I flashed it myself as first time didn't work on the remote session but worked second time (same pie android). Set up my phone, and started producing the same issue, app didn't start, force stopped it, reboot.
This time it is a real brick, doesn't even switch on.
Requested a previous version of android, hopefully they'll provide it.
Again if you can, don't update.

Potential buyer, 20 Feb 2019Anyone already got the upgrade to Pie 9.0? Any issues concernin... moreYes, received the update a few weeks ago. Works like a charm without a slightest lag.

• Potential buyer

Anyone already got the upgrade to Pie 9.0? Any issues concerning lag or functionality?

Anonymous, 02 Feb 2019One plus5 is enough Thanx for the reply