OnePlus 5

OnePlus 5

• Faheem

One Plus Designer, 04 Nov 2019Stop lying the 5 will get it in 2020Big problem Brightness problem my mobile next problem fast charging problem

• One Plus Designer

MB, 17 Oct 2019No Android 10 for oneplus 5 pie is the last oneStop lying the 5 will get it in 2020

MB, 17 Oct 2019No Android 10 for oneplus 5 pie is the last oneThat'd be strange cuz the old 3 and 3T even got pie, so wouldn't it make sense for the 5 to get 10 as the last?

• OnePlus55555

Out of sudden recently my phone is getting battery drain so fast now. Running ok 9.0.8. anyone experiencing the same ?

• MB

Rk, 09 Sep 2019Is there any information about Android 10 for oneplus 5?No Android 10 for oneplus 5 pie is the last one

• ananda

Vishal, 24 Jul 2019Did u get the solutionmy mobile touch and screen already broken. how can I get that..Please.

PARACHA93, 20 Mar 2019My phone drains first 6-8 percent very fast and after that batte... moremay be you charge your phone overnight & that is causing tje problem? if you charge your phone 0-100% in 1.30 min then use it, look if the problem is still there or not..... overnight charging causes first 10% of battery to drain fast...

Rk, 09 Sep 2019Is there any information about Android 10 for oneplus 5?I hope it will get but not as quick as OnePlus 7 series or 6/6T series.

• Rk

Is there any information about Android 10 for oneplus 5?

• ...

Does CDMA in this phn region dependent???

• ...

Is CDMA in this phone region dependent???

• Nix corp

Rch, 17 Aug 2019I just bought OP5, secondhand. Turns out it got yellow tint (NO,... moreBurn in

• Rch

I just bought OP5, secondhand. Turns out it got yellow tint (NO, NOT because of the NIGHT MODE or READING MODE. YES, I tried every SCREEN CALIBRATION and still yellow-ish) and got jelly effect. For some reason the seller can't replace my unit. The only thing that bothers me is the screen and I can't play games properly. Is someone facing the same issue? Will replacing the screen will fix the problem?

• Ash

Arun, 03 Jul 2019I use SIM1 as Airtel and Sim 2 as JIO. If i use mobile data for ... moreSame here. Maybe thats coz jio uses voip for phone .

• Abhi

Arun, 03 Jul 2019I use SIM1 as Airtel and Sim 2 as JIO. If i use mobile data for ... moreThats simple because oneplus 5 doesn't have dual volte, so when you use Jio as your data sim then airtel works because it uses 3G network,but when you use Airtel for data then Jio does not work because it doesn't support 3G network as it works only in 4G mode that's why..

• Vishal

Arun, 03 Jul 2019I use SIM1 as Airtel and Sim 2 as JIO. If i use mobile data for ... moreDid u get the solution

• Arun

I use SIM1 as Airtel and Sim 2 as JIO. If i use mobile data for JIO , i dint face any issue. If i use Airtel Sim 1 for mobile data, SIM 2 network is not working.. but recent mobiles dont have this issue.

I need for help,
my phone have problems with WIFI frequency 2.4 and 5.0,
my phone is one plus 5 with android version 9.0 but when l set in my phone android 8.1.0 no problem with WIFI,
what's wrong

Oneplus 5 is just enough for this era heavy games👍

• GSVTech

Pi(x) ~Stoned- INDIA, 08 Jun 2019Today is 08/06/2019. I've been using this phone more than 2Y now... moreAbsolutely man my OnePlus 5 still going strong