OnePlus 5

OnePlus 5

• Anton

Before I had oneplus 5 and now I have xiaomi mi 9t pro and I can say that oneplus was better than xiaomi. Xiaomi randomly freezes for 3-5 min and then restarts, in cold weather xiaomi' s battery dies everytime you go out. And the miui compare to oxygen os is a step back. Xiaomi is cheaper but I better pay more and get a reliable product. My next phone obviously will be oneplus again.

• Deep

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2021Using since June 2017..still great..only problem is after 1... moreInstall last open beta andriod 9

• DeeP

APS, 07 Mar 2021Shift to linage os buddy i am getting 6 hour sot earlier it... moreGo to official website nd download last open beta 9 android version or install it via recover mode(do must clear wipe caches+ reset setting)

• Deep007

Carl Pei, 24 Mar 2021You've used your phone for over 3 years Check Batter... moreI used since 3yr more my mobile battery on screen time uses 6hr+ around 40% brightness...

• Carl Pei

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2021Using since June 2017..still great..only problem is after 1... moreYou've used your phone for over 3 years
Check Battery Health using our OnePlus Diagnostic app and replace the battery

• APS

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2021Using since June 2017..still great..only problem is after 1... moreShift to linage os buddy i am getting 6 hour sot earlier it was 3.5

• Somegytguy

FlarosOverfield, 09 Jan 2021Doesn't update to android 10, love fake pages.I'm running Android 10 on my Oneplus 5 6/64 right now, so...

MarkTonton, 31 Jul 2020Is there any jelly effect on android 10?It's a display issue, not a software issue

Riz, 14 Jan 2020which one is best iphone 7 or Oneplus 5for speed oneplus 5 camera iphone 7 i think

Using since June 2017..still great..only problem is after 10 update with battery ..draining fast

• techster69

OnePlus 5 doesn't have 480fps video recording

• canonx

FlarosOverfield, 09 Jan 2021Doesn't update to android 10, love fake pages.https://www.oneplus.com/ro/support/softwareupgrade/details?code=PM1574156143164

FlarosOverfield, 09 Jan 2021Doesn't update to android 10, love fake pages.Mine has upgraded to Android 10 and Oxygen 10.1

• rufix

I own OnePlus 5 for more than 3 years and I'm happy with it. Ordered some replacement parts like loudspeaker and mic because they ar full with dust and have some small issues. That's because I worked on construction sites and of loudspeaker and mic started to crack a little bit. But overall great and solid phone. Works fast and time by time I get some updates.
I have 6/64 version.

Doesn't update to android 10, love fake pages.

• Alphaeights

Phone legit

Really nyc phone 👍👍

• Hr

Anonymous, 26 Nov 2020my fone problem is auto restart.can any one solve this?Ita motherboard issue

any solution.
my fone first freez then restart.

• GPP YT

Anonymous, 26 Nov 2020my fone problem is auto restart.can any one solve this?hard reset