OnePlus 6

OnePlus 6

• Innu

Got mine 3 years ago. Works as very well, but i have noticed few issues. It wants to restart itself quite often, really does not like temperatures below -5C, battery loses power really rapidly. It shuts down bluetooth when it pleases, shuts down applications when it pleases. Quite frustrating, when listening to music and suddenly silence, and it will not pair if i have restarted my phone.

• Pratik

I think its the DAD of all oneplus smart phones. it laid a benchmark for all other oneplus phones. even 7 and 8 series are almost same compared to oneplus 6

Very happy and still using it, sleek design and awesome performance can't beat by anyone.

• Benne

I have only praise for it especially the global version ! It is top quality and best performance ! The oxygen os UI is unbeatable !

• Benne

Oneplus 6 is certainly a very good quality phone make sure you have the global version ! I have only praise for it

• Micknae

AnsMirza, 08 Dec 2020Should i buy Oneplus 6 in December 2020...??I planned to have it too

• Vinod

rahul, 15 Dec 2019What the hell are you doing with your phones?? S8 and now O... moreOnePlus 6 will not hang! It's more than two years since I had bought it. I have also used phones from other brands too and currently have a s9 too. But nothing comes near Oneplus in terms of speed or reliability.

• AnsMirza

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2020I have one, but wouldn't recommend it, buy a newer one... moreAnonymous..thanks broo

AnsMirza, 08 Dec 2020Should i buy Oneplus 6 in December 2020...??I have one, but wouldn't recommend it, buy a newer one, planning to replace in the near future, it's still a good phone, but its time for a better one. (battery, screen, CPU and camera)

• AnsMirza

Should i buy Oneplus 6 in December 2020...??

• anymous

Alain, 28 Nov 2020I just purchase a brand new oneplus 6 with model number 600... moreyes it's safe to use oxygen update . better you use that's apps to upgrade from 9 to 10

• saehe

Alain, 28 Nov 2020I just purchase a brand new oneplus 6 with model number 600... moremine oneplus 6 on android 10. yeah you could use the oxygen app update

• Alain

I just purchase a brand new oneplus 6 with model number 6003 . Until now the phone is under android 9 ! I am asking if anyone know how to update to android 10 ? Also is it safe to use oxygen updater app ? . I am here in the Philippines.

• Mbajye

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2020Just bought a oneplus 6 128GB i choose the OP6 instead of t... moreReally!? 170€?! Oh shit! I have to buy it too

• freefaller

Nice to see that the Google Phone app now works on Oneplus phones. It's better than the one that comes installed.

• Punit

Best smartphone one plus

DanishBeacon, 27 Mar 2020Absolutely!Just bought a oneplus 6 128GB i choose the OP6 instead of the OP6T because of headphone jack, and led notification.
But on the 6T it's possible to get it with a app...
On ebay for 170€

• Delta 1

Anonymous, 14 Apr 2020After android 10, VPN doesn't work anymore. I tried all wel... moretry using ufo vpn or express vpn.. both works fine on a10

• pratik nagar

Angry, 21 Apr 2020hi Huawei P20 Pro or OnePlus 6 pleaseObviously; OnePlus6 is far more better than huwai device. i am using it since 2 and a half year with no any kind of issue.

nikojas, 23 Jun 2020Is this still worth buying in 2020? I found for less than 4... moreYes. I'm still happy with mine. As long as you're happy with no 5G, which is still really a novelty.