OnePlus 6

OnePlus 6

• Bleh

Anonymous, 14 Jan 2022is there a noticeable change after upgrading the system to ... moreYou'll want to do a clean install (i.e. wipe the phone) after updating to Android 11, otherwise it'll be really laggy. Personally ended up reinstalling Android 10 due to Bluetooth connectivity issues with the newer OS, and not going to update or upgrade my phone until a better Android version is out.

is there a noticeable change after upgrading the system to oxygenos 11.1.2.2? and i specifically mean a downgrade ~apple tactics to encourage user to buy new model.

Can the phone 6A work without 3G?

• Mr.Steve

Its been more than 3years , Still it runs like a beast. Surely it was the best premium mobile of its time.Even its rival Samsung S9 pro lags after years of usage. It has seen 3 updates and 4 versions of OS from Android 8 to Android 11 and its Still Blazing fast. I want to upgrade my mobile , but heart never allows to sell this mobile . So , i am gonna cherish this mobile as long as i can , even when i buy a new phone. Oneplus 6 is bae ❤️

The last ever OnePlus with the still-relevant headphone jack. Since OnePlus had fulfilled their duty of rolling out three major OS update to this phone, it's time to live it longer with the help of custom ROM.

• OP user

Such a great phone. Im using it since 4 years, its still the same like when i bought it.
Great build.

• BANU

2weeks before my phone processor dumped, and getting error "crashdumo mode" I purchased before 3 yrs, no service dealer responding....have to buy a new one...

• Dav

Sam, 28 Aug 2021Screen recorder is available as part of phone software, but... moreIt has call recording, check it out under the dialer settings.

• Lucky

Parthiban, 20 Oct 2021yesterday my phone processor dumped,i dont know why this ... moreGo For One Plus 9

• Parthiban

yesterday my phone processor dumped,i dont know why this should be happened ????, I purchased before 3 yrs, the service dealer says 1+6,1+6 pro,1+7,1+7 pro this issue had founded,....Right now i am waiting new phone,.............

• Naveen Paul

Yesterday I went to oneplus service center(Tnagar, Chennai) for replacing battery of my 3yr old 1+6, which has battery health 72%.. they've done it by charging rs.472 for labor charge.. they didn't charge for battery.. now I'm getting more screen on time in android 11.. they said that battery will get replaced only if battery health is than 80%. hope I can use this phone for 2 more yrs

• max9975

Nekomimi, 06 Oct 2021How is the latest update with oxygenos 11.1.11? Anyone can ... moreIt's the worst one. I downgraded to android 10 within a day. supper laggy, delay in incoming call display, Battery drained.
it's like oneplus is using apple tactics

Nekomimi, 06 Oct 2021How is the latest update with oxygenos 11.1.11? Anyone can ... moreI got the upgrade today. Had issue with Android 10 (half screen was getting dimmed for no reason) and i wanna see how it will behave with Android 11. I also read that the battery die much faster, but so far no personal observations. It feels good overall.

Nekomimi, 06 Oct 2021How is the latest update with oxygenos 11.1.11? Anyone can ... moreI like it, but probably buying the pixel 6 soon anyway. I'd say my OP6 has another year or so in it, but it has a tiny bit of screen burn in from those small signal and battery icons in the corner after 3.5 years. So for sure a great phone still, but definitely getting worn out with age regardless of being on oxygen 11.

Will definitely still be a very capable handset in 2022 with Android 11.

How is the latest update with oxygenos 11.1.11? Anyone can give me some thoughts?

• Likeswhisky

I had this phone but it got stolen. My opinion was that this is the last propoper OnePlus device.
Great value, excellent performance and top notch (at the time) software support. When this phone was launched, that is when OnePlus cared about the customer user experience.

I replaced it with a 7T and the software experience has been terrible.

• Paul..

AnonD-836132, 10 Sep 2021This phone is such a legend. I am still using it without an... moreSame bro.. I had nexus 4 for 3 years.. after that oneplus 6 I'm still using

This phone is such a legend. I am still using it without any flaws, no hiccups, nothing.

For the first time ever, I have had a phone this long that is 3 years and 2 months. The previous was Nexus 4 with exact 3 years but I had to live with some display issues with it which got severe and eventually died.

This phone has zero hardware issues even after 3 years of usage which is surprising to me. I think it will go on for another couple of years if used carefully.

• YoYo

Raja, 16 Aug 2021I am planning to buy this phone and I have some queries. Do... moreyes